Need EA for one of the best systems of all times!

Hi coders,

Sorry for asking you for this favour, but I know nothing about coding etc. I will post here a system, which is very old and has been used successfully by many professional traders and fund managers. It has proved to be working in all market conditions during the years since the creation of the financial markets. And of course it still works today And with very good results.

But let me start:

The system is for 1H charts, any pair.

It is based on inside bars. Let me explain what it is for those who do not know. An inside bar is a bar, which has a lower or equal high to the previous bar and a higher or equal low to the previous bar. This means that the inside bar is overshaded by the previous bar. For example if the previous bar has a high value of 1.7377, the inside bar should have a high, which does not exceed this value and is lower or equal. If the low of the same previous bar is 1.7295, the low of the inside bar has to be higher or equal to this value.

I hope it is all clear. Now to the system:

As an inside bar appears, the EA should plot 2 pending buy positions 4 pips above the high of the inside bar and 2 pending sell positions 4 pips below the low of the inside bar. Please note that because of the bid/ask prices the pending buy orders should be 4 pips+spread. If the spread let's say is 3 pips, then the pending buy should be at 7 pips above the high of the inside bar.

The positions are managed as follows:

The stop loss is at the oposite side of the bar + 4 pips (4+spread for the pending sell orders because of the ask/bid prices)

The EA should now plot a Fibonacci retracement tool on the high and the low of the inside bar only.

The first target will be 261.8 Fib extention and the first of the two positions should be closed here. Please note that because of the ask/bid prices the first target for the first pending sell order should be the 261.8 Fib extention - the spread. For examle if the spread is 3 pips, the profit target should be 3 pips above the 261.8 Fib extention.

At this point the EA should move the stop loss of the second position to break even.

The target of the second position should be the 423.6 Fib extention. Same bid/ask issue for the pending sell order as above.

As soon as the first target at 261.8 is reached, the EA should cancel the oposite pending orders.

VERY IMPORTANT: All positions should be cancelled regardless of their current status in case a new inside bar appears.

VERY IMPORTANT: If both buys and sells have been taken out, only one reentry is allowed in whatever direction it appears first, subject to the above mentioned rules.

This is it, simple, strait forward and... very profitable

Hope someone jumps on this project very soon.... But I think you should provide more proof that it is a system that works.... Just saying that its 'profitable' is not enough to get the coders interested... Hope you are getting my point... Try to post some trade reports and screenshots...

Hi Show us 6 months of actual traded statements and proof of how this system will perform in bad markets .If somebody is going to give you a free EA , they want to benefit by using the E A to recover the cost of developing the E A Then Bossxero will happily code a free E A oilfxpro

X2....

if you cAN put the ea for test!!

thanks

Roger_Taum:
Hi coders, Sorry for asking you for this favour, but I know nothing about coding etc. I will post here a system, which is very old and has been used successfully by many professional traders and fund managers. It has proved to be working in all market conditions during the years since the creation of the financial markets. And of course it still works today And with very good results. But let me start: The system is for 1H charts, any pair. It is based on inside bars. Let me explain what it is for those who do not know. An inside bar is a bar, which has a lower or equal high to the previous bar and a higher or equal low to the previous bar. This means that the inside bar is overshaded by the previous bar. For example if the previous bar has a high value of 1.7377, the inside bar should have a high, which does not exceed this value and is lower or equal. If the low of the same previous bar is 1.7295, the low of the inside bar has to be higher or equal to this value. I hope it is all clear. Now to the system: As an inside bar appears, the EA should plot 2 pending buy positions 4 pips above the high of the inside bar and 2 pending sell positions 4 pips below the low of the inside bar. Please note that because of the bid/ask prices the pending buy orders should be 4 pips+spread. If the spread let's say is 3 pips, then the pending buy should be at 7 pips above the high of the inside bar. The positions are managed as follows: The stop loss is at the oposite side of the bar + 4 pips (4+spread for the pending sell orders because of the ask/bid prices) The EA should now plot a Fibonacci retracement tool on the high and the low of the inside bar only. The first target will be 261.8 Fib extention and the first of the two positions should be closed here. Please note that because of the ask/bid prices the first target for the first pending sell order should be the 261.8 Fib extention - the spread. For examle if the spread is 3 pips, the profit target should be 3 pips above the 261.8 Fib extention. At this point the EA should move the stop loss of the second position to break even. The target of the second position should be the 423.6 Fib extention. Same bid/ask issue for the pending sell order as above. As soon as the first target at 261.8 is reached, the EA should cancel the oposite pending orders. VERY IMPORTANT: All positions should be cancelled regardless of their current status in case a new inside bar appears. VERY IMPORTANT: If both buys and sells have been taken out, only one reentry is allowed in whatever direction it appears first, subject to the above mentioned rules. This is it, simple, strait forward and... very profitable

Did anyone ever code this ea for you? If so what has the result been?

I don't think it will work perfectly, just my opinion

Try to make it's EA first

Reason: