Changing Trailing Stop

I created an EA (attached), but I want Trailing Stop change itself when profit is > than 50 pips.

For example: trailing stop is 30 pips in my EA; when the profit is > than 50 pips it should change to 10 pips.

How I have to modify my code?

Files:
Kmov.mq4  10 kb

There was an EA which manages trades and has many features like these trailing profit/stops etc. Its called managetakeprofit and found on forec factory. Search for it

bossxero:
There was an EA which manages trades and has many features like these trailing profit/stops etc. Its called managetakeprofit and found on forec factory. Search for it

thanks for the link,i will test run it and let you know how it works for me.

jimdixon:
thanks for the link,i will test run it and let you know how it works for me.

No need to go search anywhere else.Not only do you get a trail stop you get the stealth trail stop.You input your stop loss,take profit ,and trail stop and it will work in stealth mode for your manual trades.No conflict of interest regarding stop hunting...you can see your levels on the chart but broker cannot see your levels.

Files:

kevinator:
No need to go search anywhere else.Not only do you get a trail stop you get the stealth trail stop.You input your stop loss,take profit ,and trail stop and it will work in stealth mode for your manual trades.No conflict of interest regarding stop hunting...you can see your levels on the chart but broker cannot see your levels.

not working with my MT4......what should I do?

it is not even opening to check inputs etc......

Reason: