Fuzzy Logic EA needs tweaking

Can anybody fix this EA? It shows incredible potential, but will only open short positions. I've been using it by finding a currency pair that is trending downwards on an H4 chart and then using the EA live on a M5 chart to reduce the drawdown. Notice how the graph drops on the last trade (this is because it always ends the test with last trade open). Obviously drawdown is a big problem too. But I don't think it would be that bad if it would open a long position. I think if coded right it would close the short before drawdown was out of control and open a long position instead. Please let me know if anyone can help. I also have a modified version that sends an email when a trade is opened. Thanks in advance!

Files:
Fuzzy_Logic.mq4  16 kb

i will try this then say

i tried this one from the last year 2015 its good for swing traders

tradervic1963:
Can anybody fix this EA? It shows incredible potential, but will only open short positions. I've been using it by finding a currency pair that is trending downwards on an H4 chart and then using the EA live on a M5 chart to reduce the drawdown. Notice how the graph drops on the last trade (this is because it always ends the test with last trade open). Obviously drawdown is a big problem too. But I don't think it would be that bad if it would open a long position. I think if coded right it would close the short before drawdown was out of control and open a long position instead. Please let me know if anyone can help. I also have a modified version that sends an email when a trade is opened. Thanks in advance!

The EA compiles with so many errors, fix the errors first.

Agreed, if the original poster is still around and can state the EA logic in clear steps then I would be able to code it for newer mt4 builds.

Reason: