Forex trading Tools

Many people are doing forex trading for a long years... On there trade, traders are needed to install many tools to take trade. Which are the tools used in for forex trade? Share your ideas!

Hello friends! By doing forex trade, trader have to install some supporting platforms to keep trade update and make forex trade. So, what are all the tools have to be used by the trader to make automated trade/manual trade. Add your suggestions!

Zulutrade is the best trading platform for automated trading and MetaTrader is the best trading software for manual trading. Besides it some other software also use.

Paul75:
Zulutrade is the best trading platform for automated trading and MetaTrader is the best trading software for manual trading. Besides it some other software also use.

Yeah, many of the people suggesting this one right. I got an doubt. Where this meta trader platform used for automated forex trade? Many of the brokers providing this MT platform to the trader. So, can you explain the term automated in MT platform!?

Emery:
Yeah, many of the people suggesting this one right. I got an doubt. Where this meta trader platform used for automated forex trade? Many of the brokers providing this MT platform to the trader. So, can you explain the term automated in MT platform!?

Hi Emery, MetaTrader does not use for automated trading.

Paul75:
Hi Emery, MetaTrader does not use for automated trading.

ok fine... Could you please explain the platform which is used for automated trading and as well explain where the Meta trader platform is used... I'm expecting your valuable reply!

Emery:
ok fine... Could you please explain the platform which is used for automated trading and as well explain where the Meta trader platform is used... I'm expecting your valuable reply!

ZuluTrade is the most prominent automated trading software/platform. Besides it , there are many other automated trading software offered by different brokers.

Meta trader platform means MT4, MT5 are used for manual trading.

Hi guys, i guess metatrader is the best platform for trading. The essential tool i have come across is expert advisor. They will help you how to trade and this means facilitates your daily trading system.

Paul75:
ZuluTrade is the most prominent automated trading software/platform. Besides it , there are many other automated trading software offered by different brokers. Meta trader platform means MT4, MT5 are used for manual trading.

all of the signal providers on zulutrade link their mt4(manual trading) to the platform for us - the followers to benefit from their trading

Here are my tools that I recommend:

Forex Indicators & Forex calculators

I use Fx Pulse, Ficonacci and Camarilla calculators and Pivot point indicator.

Download them all from above mentioned link.

That really great Reginaldscott. I am going to download it now and start using it in my trade and possibly start making some good profit. This will be very helpful to people who trade on daily basis. Thanks again mate and i just hope you trade your best in the future.

Reason: