What is your best tool in forex?

Hey guys, can you please tell me what is the best tool that you use when trading?? Leave your comments maybe it can help someone in forex.

Metatrader is the best tool for me while trading. Click here to download metatrader.

I want to share with you the best tool for MetaTrader 4 trading terminal.

It called Fx Pulse. It's free indicator that displays trend direction for every time frame in real time.

Furthermore, you no longer need to follow Forex news on different websites. Just use Fx Pulse's function News reader. It shows real time news headlines as well as coming news directly on the chart.

Who is interested, click here to download.

That really great reginaldscott. It will surely try this and hope it helps me in my daily trading. However, i would like to know since how long you have been using this Fx Pulse and if ever it has help you so far? I am also trading with MT4 and it is also a really nice tool for traders and generally all people i know use this platform. This is the first time i heard of Fx Pulse and before i use it i would like to know a little bit more concerning it. Hope to hear from you soon my friend and if ever i learn something new about forex i will definitely share it with all of you. Thanks a lot )

When you are in Forex market the best tool to sustain is to move at slow pace and second thing use the momentum based indicators. These indicators are helpful in getting better understanding of Hedge funds and also the banking procedures.

I installed it on Amada Market live account, updating news take so long (1o minutes already)

Stop loss is the best tool- A stop loss should be entered for each and every trade you ever make on the foreign exchange market. A stop loss prevents you from runaway losers, due to the fact that it will automatically close a losing position before your account balance is depleted. It would never be recommended to trade without a stop loss as doing so is like risking your entire account balance on one trade.

i just tried to install the fx pulse but it didnt got properly can anyone just tell me the correct procedure to install this version??????

Metatrader 4 and ZuluTrade are the best tools for trading. Metatrader 4 is the best tool for manual trading while ZuluTrade is best for automated trading. You also can use some additional indicators.

i just tried to install the fx pulse but it didnt got properly can anyone just tell me the correct procedure to install this version?

yes . me too

I use MetaTrader4 from InstaForex, and it's the best tool for my trading.

Reason: