Expert Advisor Upgrader - Turn Simple Into Superb

It's been a leap in forex tools development here at fxfisherman.com. Forex economic calendar made a successful debut, having received lots of "it's awesome!" emails. We don't stop here.

Our next big tool for forex community is the Expert Advisor Upgrader which is currently in active development. Expert Advisor Upgrader will help you turn a few lines of code into a professional expert advisor with above-standard features such as spread reduction, multi-chart support, trailing stop, breakeven, closing before weekend, trading only during a period of time, money management, and many more.

With the expert advisor upgrader, you'll turn a losing into winning expert advisor, or turn good system into best system, simply after a click of "Upgrade" button.

The majority of fxfishermen appear to be non-programmers who need their system coded into metatrader expert advisor, to take advantages of automated/robot trading. Many went futher to study mql4 programming but failed when it came to coding the complicated parts such as multiple-chart support, trailing stop, break even... With expert advisor upgrader, you wouldn't need to learn coding that far. Knowing how to use OrderSend() will suffice.

Features at a glance:

• Spread reduction
  • Multi-chart support
  • Stop loss/take profit
  • Trailing stop
  • Breakeven
  • Closing before weekend
  • Reversed execution
  • Trading only during a period of time
  • Money management, and many more.
  • It's not a fantasy. I've working private alpha version... By subscribing to this thread or sign up in our testers mailing-list

I will need some testers! Sign up in our tester mailing-list today, you'll get informed when working beta version is available in the near future. You'll receive a notification email regarding the availability of beta download. That's it. You won't be spammed with any other message.

scorpion:
I need some testers! Sign up in our tester mailing-list now, you'll get informed when working beta version is available. Important: After sign up, be sure to click the link in verification email that will be sent to you.

This sign up link is not working from long back even today i tried after few months but nothing has changed, i hope you are still working on exe based EA builder for MT4

It's working fine for me. A lot of people have signed up. Maybe you're talking about the confirmation email. I'll be sending to both confirmed and unconfirmed.

EA Upgrader (Beta) is almost completed now. EA Builder is on the way to development some time after EA Upgrader is released.

Wouldnt work for me either.

What's the error? That's strange.

It worked today.

scorpion:
It's working fine for me. A lot of people have signed up. Maybe you're talking about the confirmation email. I'll be sending to both confirmed and unconfirmed. EA Upgrader (Beta) is almost completed now. EA Builder is on the way to development some time after EA Upgrader is released.

That link is still not working for me . It gives same error of sever not found and problem loading page any solution for me to get EA tools

I've been using the OrderReliable routines instead of my old calls, and they do seem to eliminate problems that I was originally having with order errors. You've probably seen them, but in case you haven't I'll include them so that you can look them over for ideas to include the EA generator, to make the generated code more bulletproof.

Files:

Hi Scorpion

The Economic Calendar is not working for me. I see not predictions when I click on the event as instructed. Can you help?

By the way I have been watching the forum for sometime now and it is totally awsome with great observation, comments and ideas.

Cordially,

Jazzriff

You didn't see all predictions or only direction and future chart? Some unimportant events don't have completed predictions.

Reason: