MQ4 to EX4 problems
Old 04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Forex Trader

kramlon is on a distinguished road
Default MQ4 to EX4 problems

When I am trying to compile any MQ4 files to EX4 by using MetaEditor nothing is happening. In description it says "Compiling XXXXX.mq4" but I can't see any progress or results. Anybody can help me please. Thank you very much.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Forex Guru

scorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Never experienced this before. Can you upload the mq4 file here? That's you reply to my post and attach the mq4 from there.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Forex Trader

kramlon is on a distinguished road

Scorpion thank you very much for your reply. I've just sorted it out, was my mistake.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Currency Trader

atcom is on a distinguished road

I'm newbie here, i still learning. Where to save all the file i download from here. such as i_Trend.mq4. should be in folder expert advisors?
Old 05-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Forex Guru

scorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Expert advisor should go to ..\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\. And indicators should go to ..\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\
Old 05-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Currency Trader

atcom is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your respone