What is Drive Expert Advisor

Drive Expert Advisor is expanding its inner circle. It is a rare opportunity of tagging along players who make a steady income trading Forex, by using one of the most reliable robot on the market. Knowing a couple of things about what USD Drive is all about should be enough to convince you to jump on the bandwagon and start earning.

DriveExpertAdvisor

This drive is very sensitive to its program- it may not really work well if programmed wrongly. I have not really tried the hedging part of it so I can not attest to its reliability in that aspect. Though there could be some difficulties when volatile markets come up. Its consistency however could be commendable. A lot of traders I know are more used to the Yen drive, but this EA is also very responsive to vendor guidelines.

But using EA we must still control it and manage it, because if there was a big news, EA won't safe on there situation.

I always manage it and control it, so it works based on my strategy and half % from script. my EA work great in EUR/USD in micro account of Liteforex

Reason: