Free profitable forex signal

OLAREX FREE CURRENCY SIGNAL

Hello, fellow traders, the name is Ola. Am a swing trader like most of you and I specialize in data analysis, pure fundermental analyses and bar chart pattern.

I have being working on a new trading system that came staring at me after the CHF crisis in January and since then data analysis + fundermental analysis has never being the same.

The system made me +3922 pip in total In may of 2015 (last month) and out of the 13 trades for that month, 12 won with only one leading to a loss of 249 pips..

Believe it of not I really do not care.

HOW THE SIGNAL WORKS

1: It requires about 20 minute of your life daily, and this mean you must be availble for trading during the last 10minutes of the bar/candle stick closing(not session but candle closing to open another one, so check the time on with your broker) and the first 10 minutes.

With my broker candle closes in my own local timezone at 20:00, for some it 9:00. So make sure you check.

If you miss the 20 minute you can still enter with a buy/ sell limit or you could enter with more stoploss size. But most of the time the market does not move that much during the first few hours of the pair we are trading except in case of price jump which occur ocassionally with this pairs we are going to be following. So it better to enter before this 50+ instant price jumps.

2.The profit to loss ratio varies alot sometime it is 0.7:1 or even 1:10+ it varies alot. Like the lossing trade of the month of May was suppose to give a profit of 188 pips and for that am risking 249, that is like 0.72:1. And with this same method and in the same month, trades of stoploss 32 for 127 profit , 92 for 529, 137 for 501 e.t.c so it varies alot, but in the end it averages positively.

3. We will only follow 10 currency pairs

Gbp/ =usd, chf, nzd,aud, cad, jpy

Eur/= Usd, Aud, Nzd

and Aud/Nzd.

Just 10 pairs that i prefer to trade with.

Simple because of access to information both on the retail level and the big players level.

4. No lesson or advice will be coming from my end. Drop the class and bin the books, just copy the signals and don't try to drill me for knowledge. It takes time to go through thousands of trade being opened and close daily so answering questions may take a while but will try as much as possible to keep up.

5. SIGNAL EXAMPLE (REAL TIME)

BUY/ SELL AT OPENING PRICE (VARIES)

STOPLOSS: 1.00000

TAKE PROFIT: 2.00000

If you missed it, just set a sell or buy limit for the opening price. And to be sure add 20+/- pip just incase price faill to retrace back to that point.

So you just need to be available during the last 10 mins and first 10 mins of a candles/ bars life.

I know it a little bit complicated but am sure we will get to understand it.

6.MONEY MANAGEMENT

With this system i risk 5% of my totall starting balance at the begining of a trading month (Data is being released monthly and daily data need comparing with previous month)

e.g I started May with a test $50 live account (started january demo with 50k fxcm).

On each trade 5%= $2.5 is risked per trade, and mind you 4 trade signal may occur with different pair at the same time. This simply means am risking a total of $10 on this 4 trades.

That just the basics of my personal MM, you can implement yours, but since you might open a demo account for this i suggest you follow the basic example above. You could reduce yours to 2% or even 1% but still try as much as possible to follow the fixed risk per trade.

The signal is based on fundermental analyses(The important information i.e just what i need), Market sentiment indicators like the FXCM SSI, volumes and Overbought and sold indicators and data averaging and analysis.

Also this is not a class or a trading system, it is a signal service(FREE FREE!!!!!) so any question should please be strictly related to this the signal alone. Asking me how i got the signal blah blah may not get a reply.

NB: During period of multiple signals, try not to make mistakes in filling your order, price does not move much at around this time, if it does, it due to Some Fundermental analyses and how to enter before that kind of move will be dicussed later on.

So if you are still in the rage of 10-20 pips after opening price it is still okay to enter the market.

Cheers and Good luck.

Currently their a 2 open trades on ground one is way passed the 20 pip range and one is currently still in that range as a result. As a result the signal is still very valid so am going to post it now.

Thanks.

Okay People this is Going to be the first signal i would be posting here for a start. But this is the 3rd signal this month and the other 2 are in profit.

So when am making final collations for the month i may or may not add the other two

SIGNAL TYPE: BUY SIGNAL REAL TIME

CURRENCY PAIR: GBP/ CHF

PRICE @ 1.43212

STOP LOSS:1.43845

TAKE PROFIT:1.47212

Since it way pass the entry price for you guys. I say they is still chance to enter this trade at the moment.

No fast approaching FA so you can still enter till 1.43612....If you miss that set a buy limit for that price.

Cheers.

olafxsignal:
Okay People this is Going to be the first signal i would be posting here for a start. But this is the 3rd signal this month and the other 2 are in profit. So when am making final collations for the month i may or may not add the other twoSIGNAL TYPE: BUY SIGNAL REAL TIMECURRENCY PAIR: GBP/ CHFPRICE @ 1.43212STOP LOSS:1.42489TAKE PROFIT:1.47212Since it way pass the entry price for you guys. I say they is still chance to enter this trade at the moment. No fast approaching FA so you can still enter till 1.43612....If you miss that set a buy limit for that price.Cheers.

Mistake with the stoploss price. It is should be ==> 1.42489

The daily new candle as open and right now it is 0:38 and the price of the signals generated are still same as the opening price.

This is just to tell you that you really do not have to rush things.

The signal

gbp/aud

buy signal realtime

opening price = 1.99781

sl: 1.96571

target: 2.03642

since the market is moving really slow at the moment, you can buy between the price range of

1.99781-1.99981

Sell signal

currency: Eur/ usd

opening price: 1.12318 (maximum range -30 pip)

stoploss: 1.13789

target price:1.08000

Okay we now have 3 trades on.

2 buy and 1 sell.

All we need do is wait till our target is reached.

FOR CLEARITY SAKE

The signal would be posted between the first 1 hours of a new candle formation. So it does not just drop off at random.

Like a new candle formed about 1hour 20minutes ago. And right now it is 6pm in Newyork i.e market final closing time.

So you need to find the time in you timezone when the market closes and a new candle is opened for trading.

Time of candle close and open varies differently from time zone to time zone. But on your brokers platform, it closes 11:59 and a new candle forms by 12:00. So find out what the brokers time is on the 1 minute chart and convert the time to your local timezone to get the closing and opening time in your local time.

Hope we all understand?

Kindly as questions if there is anyform of confusion.

The GBP/CHF trade of 2 day ago just retraced to a 30 opening price area. So for the sake of this post, i am taking the signal into consideration.

BUY SIGNAL

OPENING PRICE :1.43642

STOPLOSS: 1.42489

TAKE PROFIT: 1.4750

THAT MAKES A TOTAL OF 3 SIGNALS

This is just to tell you that you can make use of buy or sell limit entering options with this signal, but you get to sacrifice some pips.

Am going to keep this going for quit sometime and I hope we all get to know each other better.

Good Night

Good morning everyone.

So far we have 3 signals in place and all is looking quite incredible and according to plan.

Fingers crossed and hoping it turns out profitable. This may take up to 10 days but still all we need do it wait.

Cheers

Reason: