MT4 Trading Tool

Hi everyone

Would someone know where a trader could go and download the MT4 trading tool that lets you closed out more than one position at one time, or all open positions.

I have heard other traders speak of it and at one time knew a few traders who were using it but at the time I didn't feel I needed it.

Could someone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks....

Titan

Titan:
Hi everyone Would someone know where a trader could go and download the MT4 trading tool that lets you closed out more than one position at one time, or all open positions. I have heard other traders speak of it and at one time knew a few traders who were using it but at the time I didn't feel I needed it. Could someone point me in the right direction ? Thanks.... Titan

Hi

I have used the close all trades after user set profit is reached - however i have never used the 2 Close all EA's so i hope they are of some use to you.

[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Hello friends, well, I should be tell all thanks for your forum this is very good,

and I only speak english very little but I like this lenguage and I wish speak it very good..

And I am looking for exe file (MTReport4-1.8) or latest preferred..

Does anyone have it or can direct me to where I can get it?

It is usuful to covert your statement without all the deleted orders that shows in htm.

Thanks,) or latest preferred..

Does anyone have it or can direct me to where I can get it?

It is usuful to covert your statement without all the deleted orders that shows in htm.

Thanks and God Bless You!!!

Hi all I'm new in forex trading. Thank you for this forum

Welcome anuarmu! You choose the right place to enjoy forex.

FerruFx

Titan, everybody need a demo account before do it in real life. I bet you are not an expert so trade and become one before you lose all your money. A nice one is MT4 is easy for new traders.

hi everyone

iam so happy to find like this forum,

so i hope to enjoy forex with everyone here

thanks a lot

dawood:
hi everyoneiam so happy to find like this forum,so i hope to enjoy forex with everyone herethanks a lot

Welcome Dawood,

Have fun here!

FerruFx

Attention new traders... make sure you visit various threads before you buy anything from anyone.

You don't need to buy indicators. There are plenty of indicators AVAILABLE FOR FREE!!

Hi all I'm new in forex trading. Thank you for this forum !

derumuro

Reason: