SMS alerts

Has anybody heard of a service or company which will send you an SMS alert when a currency pair reaches a price stipulated by the user?
I've had a bit of a look around and it all seems to be either email alerts or trading signals thru email/SMS. What if you just wanted to know when a certain price level has been hit(more or less instantly)?
Thanks in advance

Ken

GFT´s platform allow user to define sms alerts for free.

If you need just an alert at a certain price, go to the "alerts" tab in your terminal window and set the alert sount/file/email.

Or you have this service:

alert!fx™ - foreign exchange (forex) alerts.

FerruFx

you can ask your mobil service provider for email to sms service and in the email alert you dirct it to sms in emil format

yes you can check out my managed account

it sends out skype messages as soon as it takes trades .. sms is possible too

here you go

Using Skypeâ„¢ to Send Messages from an Expert Advisor - MQL4 Article

Statement: 36132 - Managed Account Kowloon V / Trade Agent SimonSmart

take care

I don’t know about SMS alerts, but the closest thing I know is the mobile trader, so this way you can get information wherever you are (It sounds like a commercial hahaha) But it’s true, I hope this can help you

I found this in other forum

“Here is one I thought might help it gives some code as well as full applications for sending alert messages and even copying trades across accounts

Tools | www.metatrader.info

They have nice applications

Does someone how to program alerts on MQL4 for EA. I am doing well with an EA and I would like to get alerts when trading opportunities because I am not spending as many hours as I used to on my trades. Thanks in advance.

Well not really used to program the EA's in fact not used to use them at all, but I think that if you go to MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader you might get the information you need. And how do those alerts work, I mean as soon as they detect some determined conditions on the market they open an orders, of course previously determined and arranged?

MQL4 is way too hard to handle, at least for me. It's like a very old guy getting to know a pc, something out of this world. I tried to study this before and spent a lot of time reading and talking with people who know how to handle this programming language and I'm still not able to understand a thing. I hope you guys have luck with this.

which matters in these cases is how you can make decisions and open or close orders once you’ve received alerts using sms or more appliances. So you would need a kind of mobile appliance. I’ll try to know more about it because it sounds interesting. Adrian

Reason: