Server information script

Located here is a special script that when applied to your chart will tell you all the important information about your broker regarding their trading criteria.For instance you will know your stop out level,margin required,max lots,type of account,swap,and tick value.This is important information if you have a martingale Ea or a scale in Ea or cost average Ea that you use with excell spread sheet lots calculator that you were guessing the "important" numbers before.Now you can tighten your lot sizes to the max potential.

I called the broker of a popular firm and asked them simple questions like what is my stop out level and what is my margin required to open a position and they gave me very close but wrong answers as I was sitting at my desktop and looking at the server script.I thought this was amusing and didnt correct them but politely said goodbye and hung up.It was my lesson to find my own information when it comes to trade requirements.Now you can also.

Files:
1.gif  56 kb
info_ex4.zip  10 kb

thanks bro, i will check it out

Yeah yourwelcome,,

The script is important as sometimes the people working the desk of the broker do not know what are the stopout levels or margin required.This way no questions are unanswered regarding the correct information including but not limited to tickvalue,margin required,1ok or 100k,stopout level,ect.If you are running a cost average ea that requires you to input numbers in a excell spreadsheet calculator to determine max amount of lots you can trade according to your current account balance and have been previouly guessing some of the numbers this script has all that information it gathers from the server and some that even the broker is not aware of.I used to calll them and quizz them and most of the time they did not know what I knew about their own platform..all of this I learned from this script.

Reason: