Very Cool Streaming Live News Updater Program

I came across this very cool program that is free. It is great if you are a news trader or pay attention to the news. The best part of this software is it eliminate the need to constantly refresh the page on economic calendars online. It has customizable features such as a currency filter, alert options, pop ups on your desktop when economic data is released. I just really like this tool and think it is great, therefore, I thought I would share it with this community.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://tradertools-fx.com/NewsUpdatersetup.exe

sir.

where the location to identify free autochartists to download,help me in this regard.

lakshminandankarri:
sir.where the location to identify free autochartists to download,help me in this regard.

Hi lakshminandankarri:

I do not understand the question, can you please elaborate? If you are referring to autochartist chart patterns, the only way to get it for free is to sign up with a broker that offers free autochartist pattern recognition. Brokers that offer this that I know of are FXDD (fxdd.com), Alpari (alpari.co.uk), and Interbank FX (IBFX.com). Otherwise, I believe you have to pay for a subsciption. I hope this helps and answers your question, if it did not, please elaborate on the question.

tradertools-fx:
I came across this very cool program that is free. It is great if you are a news trader or pay attention to the news. The best part of this software is it eliminate the need to constantly refresh the page on economic calendars online. It has customizable features such as a currency filter, alert options, pop ups on your desktop when economic data is released. I just really like this tool and think it is great, therefore, I thought I would share it with this community. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://tradertools-fx.com/NewsUpdatersetup.exe

This is a waste of time, when you install this software it does NOTHING more than the indicator that you can get from Forex Factory which does the same thing and uses less cpu,

You also will STILL HAVE TO REFRESH any website that shows the released figures of any pending news.

Because even if someone installs the software you mention in this thread, and set the option to refresh "update" every “1” min or check for news every “1’ min, it still takes OVER 10 min before it “pulls in” the released news numbers from the pending news , SO what purpose does this POS software sever? Like I mention before you stall have to go and refresh the news website if you what to know the out come in less than 10 min.

Detail:
This is a waste of time, when you install this software it does NOTHING more than the indicator that you can get from Forex Factory which does the same thing and uses less cpu, You also will STILL HAVE TO REFRESH any website that shows the released figures of any pending news.Because even if someone installs the software you mention in this thread, and set the option to refresh "update" every “1” min or check for news every “1’ min, it still takes OVER 10 min before it “pulls in” the released news numbers from the pending news , SO what purpose does this POS software sever? Like I mention before you stall have to go and refresh the news website if you what to know the out come in less than 10

You are entitled to your opinion and a tool of this type depends on your personal preferences. I submitted this tool because it has some cool features, such as NOT having to have a browser open. I disagree with you, it is much more convenient than constantly refreshing a browser, and you do NOT have to refresh the software. It might be delayed, just as any other free calendar, but it is on your desktop at the click of a button (don't have to go to a website), refreshes itself, has a countdown (time left), can have popups/noises when news is released, and I like the way the data is displayed (past on top, future on bottom).

The purpose of this software is convenience and is a personal preference. If you don't like it, then uninstall it.

Detail:
This is a waste of time, when you install this software it does NOTHING more than the indicator that you can get from Forex Factory which does the same thing and uses less cpu, You also will STILL HAVE TO REFRESH any website that shows the released figures of any pending news.Because even if someone installs the software you mention in this thread, and set the option to refresh "update" every “1” min or check for news every “1’ min, it still takes OVER 10 min before it “pulls in” the released news numbers from the pending news , SO what purpose does this POS software sever? Like I mention before you stall have to go and refresh the news website if you what to know the out come in less than 10

Hi Again,

Upon review, we discovered an error in this software. The issue you may be having may be related to the time settings on this updater. In options, you need to set the time manually to -5 (negative five) in the "time shift (hours)" section. Otherwise, the time left, notifcations, and past/future events are incorrect (this may be why you have a blank (no numbers) under "actual" in the past events and why you think you need to refresh it.

If this solves the issue, please let me know.

tradertools-fx:
Hi Again, Upon review, we discovered an error in this software. The issue you may be having may be related to the time settings on this updater. In options, you need to set the time manually to -5 (negative five) in the "time shift (hours)" section. Otherwise, the time left, notifcations, and past/future events are incorrect (this may be why you have a blank (no numbers) under "actual" in the past events and why you think you need to refresh it.If this solves the issue, please let me know.

Maybe the next time before you open your month and look foolish in a public forum, you should first check “your” software for “errors” as you just claimed ab

This way when some like me tells you in a public forum that the software does not update for over 10 mins after the pending news has been release you do not post such a stupid remark like you did above.

In your first post you claimed” no need to constantly refresh the page on the economic calendar online” and claimed your software would do the job

Well you were WRONG, now that you admitted ” we discovered an error in the software” your own words. Funny how you did not even notice it until I had to tell you about i

As for download again NEVER< why because it still has many other problems and I am not going to play beta tester for you!!

Detail:
Maybe the next time before you open your month and look foolish in a public forum, you should first check “your” software for “errors” as you just claimed ab This way when some like me tells you in a public forum that the software does not update for over 10 mins after the pending news has been release you do not post such a stupid remark like you did above. In your first post you claimed” no need to constantly refresh the page on the economic calendar online” and claimed your software would do the job Well you were WRONG, now that you admitted ” we discovered an error in the software” your own words. Funny how you did not even notice it until I had to tell you about i As for download again NEVER< why because it still has many other problems and I am not going to play beta tester for you!!

Hello,

First of all, this is not my software, as in my first post, I said that I found this software and thought it was cool. At that time, it seemed to work fine and I wanted to share it with this community. It seems to now be having issues relating to the time options, this problem needs to be addressed by the developers, I was simply trying to help as I thought I found the error, but I could be wrong, I won't know until Monday when news comes out.

I really think your hostility and rudeness about this is unnecessary as I was only trying to share a tool that I had liked and found for free. The data source for this newsupdater is Forex @ DailyFX - Economic Calendar | DailyFX Forex Events Calendar and I suspect the delay would be based on this calendar. I now see that there is a delay and you are right about that, but I enjoy not having to refresh the online calendar and I think many people find that annoying as well.

Lastly, it is your responsibility to make sure that software works the way you want it to before you use it. You should not expect perfection, especially when something is free. For example, would you blindly trust an EA or something of that nature that you've downloaded here without first testing it in a demo? If you do, you're an idiot. The same goes for relying on any kind of software in your trading.

This is a free forum and you should be grateful when someone offers a tool they found or a tool they built, and not complain rudely if it doesn't work the way you want it to.

Software removed, appears to be malfunctioning, if you already downloaded it and are experiencing problems, please contact the developers at

fx-metropolis.com or remove the software

Reason: