Reversing an EA

HI Guys

Is it true that an EA cannot be reverse to trade the BUY becoming a SELL?

Would like to hear anyone who has tried it.

rider2:
HI Guys Is it true that an EA cannot be reverse to trade the BUY becoming a SELL? Would like to hear anyone who has tried it.

You'd have to be pretty stupid not to understand why that wont work. Thankfully, there are a lot of stupid people around.

so what's your point? did this qns offended you anyway?

you're just another one in this forum thinks you're good or great, stay home with your screen and forget abt forum.

if you don't have the ans, might hjust show you're as stupid not having the answer as to me asking qns.

goner, give everybody a break.

depends on the EA and the rules. But there is no reason why you couldn't.

I edited the source code, buy replaced with sell. its just not working..any suggestion?

it might not be as easy as that, if you really need help you might have to post the EA ...does it work when you return it to its original values?

rider, I hate programming so can't do it myself. I have someone who maybe able to help you for a small fee (or quote you for the job) if you don't want to post it on a forum. He does all my coding and site stuff for me. PM if you want his email.

It may not that easy because alot of EAs buy and sell several time with in the same "trade". So if one part of the process isn't correct it won't function properly. Do you know what the buys and sells are based on?

rider2:
so what's your point? did this qns offended you anyway? you're just another one in this forum thinks you're good or great, stay home with your screen and forget abt forum. if you don't have the ans, might hjust show you're as stupid not having the answer as to me asking qns. goner, give everybody a break.

If you took 2 minutes to search ANY trading related forum you'd understand why. This rather stupid question is asked at least once a week. I must have answered it at least a dozen times in the last couple of months.

Really, if the answer isnt obvious as to why this does not work then you really are wasting your time.

I would be interested in why you couldn't do this on certain EAs.

I am not a programmer, so I wouldn't know the technical answer to that question. I only know that there are EA's that can copy the exact reverse trades from one account to another. (Reverse trade copier)

I think though you would want to know what the EA was doing an terms of trading method before reversing.

Reason: