Can someone help make EA based on HA and SilverTrend signals?

Hello everyone,

Newbie at trading, here.

A buddy passed me a copy of the basic CPP package that included 3 indicators: an HA Smoothed, and 2 up and down arrows (SilverTrend signals).

Using it manually, I've been able to make quite a few winning trades...

However, I'd like to automate this.

Basically, let's say a blue (buy) arrow shows up. I'd like the EA to make a buy order. As soon as a red (sell) arrow appears, the EA would close the buy order and immediately place a sell order. and so on ....

Is this at all possible? Been using the H1 chart.

Thanks

Pat

pat767:
Hello everyone, Newbie at trading, here. A buddy passed me a copy of the basic CPP package that included 3 indicators: an HA Smoothed, and 2 up and down arrows (SilverTrend signals). Using it manually, I've been able to make quite a few winning trades... However, I'd like to automate this. Basically, let's say a blue (buy) arrow shows up. I'd like the EA to make a buy order. As soon as a red (sell) arrow appears, the EA would close the buy order and immediately place a sell order. and so on .... Is this at all possible? Been using the H1 chart. Thanks Pat

Yes, it is possible. You to find the programmer that will code this for you.

Can someone tentatively build this, leaving LotSize at the discretion of the user?

Has anybody done this for you yet? If not ,I will do it for you...for a token fee.

Wait!

Don't pay me until you find it works like you want it- making winning trades . Then you send me $100. Just $100 USD!

Why? I need money to get an account started with the EA I help you to code!

Deal?

Reason: