Big Ben's EA

Hi guys, this is my first post here so hello to everybody!

I've searched this forum in order to find an expert for Big Ben Strategy described in Currency Trader from Sept. 2004 but 've found none. If there is one please let me know.

A simple version of the system is described here along with a very promising test results (on the second page there is info that first results - first page - are too low)

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16366&highlight=Big+ben

In this thread is also original pdf with BB.

Could ypou EA it please?

This one is similar to Hans123 but start sooner and can catch more pips than Hans.

BTW - Hans results seem suspicious to me, I played this strategy - most time its a looser and needs additional indicators as well as hedging - then its profitable. Looses money in ranging market. ALso cable is very unstable and frequently large trading institutions are hunting stops.

I can explain this in a weekend if you wish.

My two improvement sto this strategy would be - exit when MACD signal line crosses main line, and exit at certain time: for example before NY open, 2 hours after NY open in bearish days and 6 hours after NY open in bullish.

Thanks in advance!

Dariusz

P.S could ypou point me a resource where can I learn how to have over 90% testing quality in MT?

Then I will test this EA with different paramaters and'll publish the results.

Thanks

Try this out.....

coin.inv:
Try this out.....

THANKS Coin, valuable material

Dariusz

happy to help with the resources i have, but i cant take credit for most

hello guys is there a possibility to EA this one? i've heard some days ago that one guy using this (slightly modified version) strategy earned more than a million last year and its still profitable - he still uses it with success.

Thanks

Polite:
Hi guys, this is my first post here so hello to everybody! I've searched this forum in order to find an expert for Big Ben Strategy described in Currency Trader from Sept. 2004 but 've found none. If there is one please let me know. A simple version of the system is described here along with a very promising test results (on the second page there is info that first results - first page - are too low)https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16366&highlight=Big+benIn this thread is also original pdf with BB. Could ypou EA it please? Thanks

I too have been looking at BB and my variation of Hans123. The latter I did not like simply because of the huge drawdowns. You give back everything by not taking out at profit.

There is also a variation on Orange Roshan's site where one simply takes a fixed profit.

During my rudementary testing it seems that although the breakouts are often valid they do suffer their fair share of false breakouts too.

I prefer to manually control my trades so would look to other indicators to time the entry more accuratly.

Would be nice to share ideas and get this thread active.

Cheers

Hi all,

I am new to this community and like to learn about writting good expert adviser to do some automatic trading....cheers!

kian peng

Ilowkp, are you seeking an EA for this strategy? If so they already exist.

If it is general help on writing EA's then there is a wealth of info on these and other boards.

If you cannot find the box drawer EA, let me know and I will post it here. The daily H/L has been posted on SBFX under, yes, Big Ben

Dear Friends,

i am new to ea and stuff , so i tried to test forexovereasy expert advisor but not successful , there were no open positions and no profit/loss. kindly help me in setting up ea's, you can contat me at

Kindest Regards.

Aamir Ahmed

Dear Polite !

i am writing BigBen EA write now,

if you have any new info about this, please let me know !

Best Regards,

Navid

oilfxpro:
Here is an expert adviser for bigben It uses to opening periods

Hi Oilfxpro, thanks for posting the EA, I will try it out on a demo account, cheers for that. Do I need to adjust any parameters or is it ready to go? I live in London, what time would I need to have it running by? Does it strictly follow the Ben Ben strategy?

Thank you

Joel

Reason: