The ultimate profitable system for ever

hi my friends,after many months of my testing, i have created my trading system.It giving me 25 to 55 pips daily! I am using 15m time frame,EUR/USD pair.You can use it in EUR/GPB,also in EUR/JPY.All days are profitable for me.

Files:
pr.gif1.gif  31 kb

repaint sefc universal 2,0

Can you share some more details about your profitable system? What is your trading strategy?

first bar is repaint, but we enter on second bar

Paul75:
Can you share some more details about your profitable system? What is your trading strategy?

we can use this strategy in daily time frame. open minimum 10 pairs in daily time frame.apply this template in to every chart. when we see buy/sell arrow, we wait for next day( because of daily time frame) and the arrow still live there,we enter trade.apply trailing stop 25 points ,take profit 100 pips,stop loss last arrow level. trailing stop catching minimum pips. so we can avoid loss .

Interesting strategy! Keep us updated for long-term results!

cherpu can you share the indicators that we can test it also?

Cheers Hermes

hermes777:
cherpu can you share the indicators that we can test it also?Cheers Hermes

INDICATORS

Files:
signal_.mq4  6 kb

cherpu:
we can use this strategy in daily time frame. open minimum 10 pairs in daily time frame.apply this template in to every chart. when we see buy/sell arrow, we wait for next day( because of daily time frame) and the arrow still live there,we enter trade.apply trailing stop 25 points ,take profit 100 pips,stop loss last arrow level. trailing stop catching minimum pips. so we can avoid loss .

When you say next day, are you referring to GMT time or London/New York? Please share more details, thk u.

arieldutchess:
When you say next day, are you referring to GMT time or London/New York? Please share more details, thk u.

when appear next candle in your chart.suppose,we found today a candle with arrow,we wait for next candle appear(it almost in next day,because of daily time frame)

a signal is forming in GPB/USD paire today! After next candle is start,the arrow still there(in the below of signal candle),we enter!

Reason: