Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors (http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trading Systems (http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/trading-systems/)
-   -   The ultimate profitable system for ever (http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/trading-systems/11245-ultimate-profitable-system-ever.html)

cherpu 04-12-2012 03:49 PM

The ultimate profitable system for ever
 
1 Attachment(s)
hi my friends,after many months of my :ptesting, i have created my trading system.It giving me 25 to 55 pips daily! I am using 15m time frame,EUR/USD pair.You can use it in EUR/GPB,also in EUR/JPY.All days are profitable for me.

trader48 04-13-2012 12:57 PM

repaint sefc universal 2,0

Paul75 04-14-2012 07:59 AM

Can you share some more details about your profitable system? What is your trading strategy?

cherpu 04-14-2012 09:42 AM

first bar is repaint, but we enter on second bar

cherpu 04-14-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul75 (Post 71213)
Can you share some more details about your profitable system? What is your trading strategy?

we can use this strategy in daily time frame. open minimum 10 pairs in daily time frame.apply this template in to every chart. when we see buy/sell arrow, we wait for next day( because of daily time frame) and the arrow still live there,we enter trade.apply trailing stop 25 points ,take profit 100 pips,stop loss last arrow level. trailing stop catching minimum pips. so we can avoid loss .:brows:

RyanMatthews 04-15-2012 09:45 AM

Interesting strategy! Keep us updated for long-term results! :)

hermes777 04-15-2012 04:16 PM

cherpu can you share the indicators that we can test it also?
Cheers Hermes

cherpu 04-16-2012 10:38 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hermes777 (Post 71241)
cherpu can you share the indicators that we can test it also?
Cheers Hermes

INDICATORS:brows:

arieldutchess 04-16-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherpu (Post 71215)
we can use this strategy in daily time frame. open minimum 10 pairs in daily time frame.apply this template in to every chart. when we see buy/sell arrow, we wait for next day( because of daily time frame) and the arrow still live there,we enter trade.apply trailing stop 25 points ,take profit 100 pips,stop loss last arrow level. trailing stop catching minimum pips. so we can avoid loss .:brows:

When you say next day, are you referring to GMT time or London/New York? Please share more details, thk u.

cherpu 04-17-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arieldutchess (Post 71277)
When you say next day, are you referring to GMT time or London/New York? Please share more details, thk u.

when appear next candle in your chart.suppose,we found today a candle with arrow,we wait for next candle appear(it almost in next day,because of daily time frame);)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:07 AM.