Simple Method with 88%+ Winning Rate
Time Frame: 1H
• HeikenAshi - Initially When I started I used it, However I’ve stopped using it now….. As I see the candle stick patterns are more than enough to enter/exit a trade….
• 72 EMA Closed – Average trend of three days (24*3)
• 12 EMA Closed – Average trend of the day (1*12)
• Supply/Demand – Place the Support/Resistance When You See them
• Round Number - Physiological Level is a market sentiment / a key level to watch
• Look for a Reject from 72 EMA
• Enter after the price closed above/Below the 12 EMA
• The entry Candlestick should be one single bar rejecting from 72 EMA & Closing Below/Above 12EMA & should be a Pinbar, Marubozu, Engulfing Pattern… Etc
Exit : - Its Up to a trader to decide depending on his/her risk, Close After the price closed below/above the 12 EMA or on a reversal or support/resistance etc.
Stop Loss ;- Swing High or Swing Low / Above or Below 72 EMA.
Last edited by funzybeegames; 09-24-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Resizing the image
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Simple Trading Method||oludotun||Trading Systems||282||11-06-2012 08:01 AM|
|The Simple Stupid Trading method.||bossxero||Trading Systems||18||03-30-2012 06:23 AM|
|Win EA or 100% broker rebate rate||ForexTradingChoice.com||Classified Ads||1||04-26-2010 04:08 PM|
|Simple Trading Method for rookies||bossxero||Trading Systems||6||12-20-2009 01:07 AM|
|The simple Slingshot trading method||bossxero||Trading Systems||0||12-01-2009 08:08 AM|
Registered members gain free access to online FOREX currency trading tools, foreign exchange software, Metatrader MT4/MT5 expert advisors, MT4 indicators and EAs. Register now