Scalping EA

Hi folks!

Being all new to this I have searched for different EAs the last week, but I cannot seem to find a scalping with built in hedge functionality. I tried the EuroX2 and it performed well until it got stuck with four open trades while the market went the wrong way.

The obvious solution would be to open a hedge trade the other direction, minimizing the losses.

Even better would be if the EA could have several positions both ways at the same time, enabling it to execute a scalping strategy at both ends simultanously.

Does anybody know of such a EA that performs well enough to make me try it on a live account?

Rgs

Have you seen this .. Statement: 107288 - like states

A diversified method - but needs a decent sized account.

regards

Thanks mate!

I checked the site and also discovered a XMom system. Looks like a scam, but I´ve emailed them for some info. Something like that sure looks nice.

Rgs

Definitely not a scam - though xmom is pretty volatile. Not for weak hearted. It made +90% in Championship and fell through in the end.

The new ones make small profits - but very consistent.

regards.

"The new ones" you say, like the XMom? Or are there other more consistent systems available? And how do I get it?

Sorry, but I´m quite new to this.

If you inquire from the site - you might get your answers.

regards

where do you get the xMom , I have tried the Euro X2 3 weeks from now I was dow to $2100 on a $5000 demo account. I am still forward testing this EA for another week before I try it in a real live account. It is not giving me the results like it says and still giving it a chance to prove it in another week.

Also Have anybody tried the GoldNStream? Is it really working as it says it is?

And Where do get a download of the xMoma and does it really good?

Sincerely,

billyrey2004

They are a neo trader, they are made curious from the market forex and I am trying to understand some qualche.cosa. I know English little. Salutes spennacchio

Quite hard to understand what you just said my friend. Can you give another try?

spennacchio:
They are a neo trader, they are made curious from the market forex and I am trying to understand some qualche.cosa. I know English little. Salutes spennacchio

Hello people. I enjoy being art of this wonderful community. can somebody help me with a reliable automatic trading system like Steinitz_HAS_MTF_EA_v2.2.

I will appreciate alot.

hi, which broker allow Scalp?

Reason: