Finally…I got the forex trading platfor

Hi everyone, I have tried a lot of free and commercial trading platform. Few months later, I find the Mars Trader. It developed by the HTML5. That means this system dispense to download by any browser. Even you can easily to experience on iphone/ iPad / Andriod. It’s very stable and innovative that I have never seen

The introduction of HTML5:

HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. It is the fifth revision of the HTML standard (created in 1990 and standardized as HTML 4 as of 1997) and, as of December 2012, is a candidate recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.). HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.

Data from wikipedia.

I can't speak on your choice of a forex platform but sure you should appreciate the weight of a platform and the very significant role it plays in your trades. The platform is your connection to the market so you should understand the need for authenticity of the platform as any hitches would hit heavily on your trades. Bugged platforms and other "bucket-shop tactics" platform can fully wipe your account in minutes that is why I would suggest every trader backtests his platform in a demo to get familiar with the working operation of the software so as not to be lost with it in a delicate live account.

the screen shot of trading platform.

[ATTACH]13253[/ATTACH]

Files:
MARS_e.jpg  191 kb

Carl Benny:
I can't speak on your choice of a forex platform but sure you should appreciate the weight of a platform and the very significant role it plays in your trades. The platform is your connection to the market so you should understand the need for authenticity of the platform as any hitches would hit heavily on your trades. Bugged platforms and other "bucket-shop tactics" platform can fully wipe your account in minutes that is why I would suggest every trader backtests his platform in a demo to get familiar with the working operation of the software so as not to be lost with it in a delicate live account.

hi thank you for your opinion

Interface friendly, and I have three kinds of different colors to meet my favorite.

[ATTACH]13254[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13255[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13256[/ATTACH]

Files:
1111.jpg  92 kb
2222.jpg  94 kb
3333.jpg  91 kb

which one system do you use?

Few days before, I have some problem of this platform. It's fortunately that I had asked the person of technical service for 24 hr.

[ATTACH]13258[/ATTACH]

Files:
22TODAY.jpg  165 kb

This is a picture of system show up on mobile device.You can trading anytime and anywhere.

[ATTACH]13264[/ATTACH]

Files:

I think the function of candlestick chart is really help for my trading.

Besides the no download necessary of forex trading platform.

I find they have MT4 of web recently, this is new release. I'll share the picture later on.

Reason: