Don't give up on the forex too soon

If you are told winners don’t quit and quitters don’t win, it is very true. This advice might be as popular as a liturgy (much repeated lines of word), but in its popularity, these words has not lost a bit of its potency. Truly speaking, consistency is one defining features of a performing trader who is up and doing in the forex market. You have to keep probing in the forex, one or two losses shouldn’t deter you, and they is always a smile waiting for you after a frown in the forex, if you keep in we

Most brokers give up way too early especially after they encounter a loss. The truth is that forex is a very lucrative business but requires patience and perseverance to break through. For instance, after I was done with trading demo for 3 months, I thought I was ready for training, I made a deposit of $1000 in a new account which I lost within 2 weeks, I was so devastated and nearly quiz, before I met my forex mentor who advise me to start all over again; I made a deposit of just $50 in a new account with

verbum4it:
Being patience in forex trading is a good attitude for reaching profit maximum. Sometimes the new traders will give up after have a little loss f their money. It is because they think that in forex, profit will come in seconds. Need a long process

You are right about this. Many traders begin forex on a wrong note, they carry a misinformed perspective of the market into a live account. If forex is as lucrative as it is (boasting a daily turn over ranging into trillions of dollars), then you should basically anticipate a level of sophistication as no thing that is good comes easily. Well, let me remind you that if you are not ready to work hard in the forex and learn diligently,success could remain a forex fantasy for you.

when we trade with real money we will have lose time. but don't lose your confident. we can practice more with demo account. find the weakness. after we get better knowledge we can start again. we will go ahead and make money with this market.

Do not give up. You can succeed in forex for sure. But it will take time. It is not a get rich quick plan.

My advise is : Do not believe anyone who offers mega profitable systems, able to double your account in a few days. This is impossible - there are profitable expert advisors, but they are long term traders without any gambling and martingale.

I don’t think it is right to condemn someone as a failed trader in the sense of the word. Well, I think the forex gives what you give to it. So if the failed trader who is on the verge of quitting the market applies the same technique the successful is applying both technically and emotionally, he could equally succeed. I would advise those who greed is ingrained into to quit forex trading.

I think every business has losses and Forex too but we should not give up our hopes in forex and we should hard work to maintain our Forex trading.

Reason: