More failure more experience!

Surely as it is popularly said, experience is the best teacher, you are most unlikely to make a mistake twice (once beaten, twice shy remember?) To me, the only thing you need from your past is knowledge and experience- going back to your past should strictly be for learning purposes. Bearing this in mind, you will agree with me when I say that you should always come back better any time you walk down the memory lane. Even if the past is gloomy, sad and painful, you shouldn’t emerge from your think-back necessarily with regrets. Rather I would say, you should try and extract your inspiration from the painful past, arming yourself with a stronger resolve not to repeat those mistakes again. For forex traders, no failure is entirely that bad- because in the sadness and bitterness of the failed trade are the true and sweet wisdom to get from them. For some traders, more failure more experience

Very true. The more you fail, the more you learn.

I still stand on my words that more failure means more experience. Let us forget that if the light bulb inventor had not failed a whole lot of times, he wouldn't have gathered the experience to realise it. This is same with the forex. For me, I embrace every loss and milk its lessons from me. If you make one mistake twice, then the winning part of the loss is learnt as there were no lessons to learn.

Reason: