• 1 Post By Maanda Netshivhambe

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

How to turn your losing account into a profitable account
Old 10-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Forex Trader

taseeer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to taseeer Send a message via MSN to taseeer
Hello Traders,

Have you gone through numerous "profitable EA's" that only proven to be a piece junk, and instead of growing your account, it left you with little to no profit at all ?

I'm sure you're tired of being scammed and manipulated. So we are here to build not only your confidence, but make you a successful and profitable trader with our easy to use EA.

Please Check The Attached Screen Shot.

We are experienced traders that understand how the Forex market works and have factored in various market conditions with our EA to ensure the most profitable outcome while trading.

By using our EA you guarantee yourself the most reliable tool in the market, which is backed by our live trading account with a net increase of 1M$.
Don't waste another minute. Join us today to start growing your account as well!

Sincerely,
Jim Deny
Attached Images
File Type: png mathfxpeo.png (63.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 10-14-2016, 08:44 PM
Currency Trader

Maanda Netshivhambe is on a distinguished road
Hi
How do I get this?
Ashirov likes this.
Old 10-30-2016, 01:27 AM
Forex Senior

Shawn100 is on a distinguished road
I think if a trader have no skills and best system or strategy to trade then h can not succeed in Forex and loose his money. He only can turn loosing trade into profitable trade if he has good system and best strategy to trade.

Darvas Trading System
Old 10-31-2016, 03:24 AM
Forex Senior

minttrader is on a distinguished road
Can I try your trading strategy with Hotforex? Any live testing of your software which I can check and analyze?
Old 04-15-2017, 12:03 AM
Forex Trader

Graeme Wood is on a distinguished road
You just need to be sensible and figure out proper technique which is exactly what I did, as I finally got my hands on the Tested and Proven system from Fibonacci Lines Analyzer. However, I would be clear it is not like love at first sight, it is rather to do with trying myself! I did hesitate much to try it because there were 15 days policy (PayPal as well), so I had it all covered, but who cares for this when something works so well. Here is one shot on how well built it is - http://fibonacci-trading-software.info/spiral.JPG - But i am sure this a look is not enough which is why one should check it out themselves which is possible with 39 USD (45% discount currently).
Old 04-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Forex Trader

Tervis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme Wood View Post
You just need to be sensible and figure out proper technique which is exactly what I did, as I finally got my hands on the Tested and Proven system from
do you know anything about forex strategies app for android and ios?