i need a releiable auto trader

hello

can anybody outthere precsribe any reliable autotrader to me?

I think everyone needs one but most of us cant put our hands on a 'reliable' one as u said. Maybe someone will be able to help. You can try the Super Rsi EA. Seems to work very good in backtest. You can find the thread separately in this section.

Try 100 pips a day EA, I don't quite know the results of this one but maybe it's worth a try.

Hope that helps..

Files:

I have been reading and practising forex for over a year now and though I am more knowledgeable, my profitable trades have not increase. I have tried various strategies but the only thing that has worked so far was a auto trades I bought from a friend. It seem no matter how much I backtest a system and prove it to work, as soon as I go live it reverses it's win/loss ratio. I need help.

Study the charts thoroughly and learn to identify and trade patterns. It is a very simple approach that will generate you many profits. However, you will need strong discipline as these patterns don't come much.

buangcla:
Try 100 pips a day EA, I don't quite know the results of this one but maybe it's worth a try. Hope that helps..

I just tried backtesting this EA. It works well for few days and then suddenly makes lot of loss and results in burning the full money.

I checked the results and can see that, it didnot have any stoploss and that resulted in losing the trade.

Can this be modified to have some stoploss.

Thanks,

IndianForexTrader

oilfxpro:
Buy this from Bluto

Rubbish ea, doesn't work.

...I need to know if there is free robot to use for forex or any reliable method to use to make profit..

noibilism:
hello can anybody outthere precsribe any reliable autotrader to me?

nice and easy to use solution

Automated Trading | Forex Signals | Forex Systems

fully automated trading

i am with them for over a year now - so far so good

Reason: