Auto trading forex systems

Does anyone here auto trade any forex system?

Hi:

I am interested in learning how to post 100's of pending orders automatically (with a predetermined S/L and T/P)instead of the the arduous task of typing them in manually. These pending orders will cover from the bottom of trading range to the top (from current trading to past 6 months - this will be adjusted as I go along). The main concern is how to post this data to the order page by the click of a few buttons.

Fred

Hi...

I'm making an EA that kinda does that.

For now it starts one short and one long, with a scripted takeprofit and stoploss. The system stoploss the first and takeprofit the second, and by some margins you get a profit.

It's just one short and one long, but I've thought about making several and let them adjust the profit as you go along. This is kinda what the Phoenix EA is about (couldn't get it to work tho: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194503 )

The trickiest part is to tweak it so that it filters out fast volatile swings. Cause every so often (last time in 2005) you loose bigtime, the way it works now. I'll probably combine it with some TA to get it work better. So that it actually adapts the market, which it doens't do now at all.

Attached is a backtest one year. I only use about 2.000 of the 10.000... so it's pretty good... but it's far from advanced. But it works if you take out profit every month, so it doesn't go down the drain every X years But leave enough for volatile days.

Anyways... maybe I'll post it if i get bored or it goes somewhere good

In the meantime... you should check out: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195626

Regards..

Mats, Oslo, Norway

Files:

Thanks for the input Mats... seems interesting... hope you will keep us updated as you progress on this system...

Best of Luck

Really interesting ... and very nice equity curve!

FerruFx

hI can one code for me an automated e.a which does not open trade but alert me so i may execute manually ,i like manual trading

A MetaTrader4 EA is a robot trader, or auto-trader, or whatever you want to call it. You program it, then you let it trade for you. Please be sure to backtest your EA and also forward test it in a demo account before letting it loose on real money -- it is way easier to write an EA that loses money than it is to write one that makes money.

Reason: