Simple Combined Breakout System for EUR/USD and GBP/USD

There're many experts of Hans Breakout coded by different programmers. Hans123MV22.mq4 by Milan is being the current version and Hans123Trader_v8.mq4 is being the older one.

Updated (2006/07/26): Download the one and only indicator for Hans's Breakout System. Get the visual to trade the system now!

Updated (2006/07/31): Hans123MV22 is added. Use this one.

Files:

What is that ? an expert ?

Yes it is an expert. People at strategybuilderfx.com love this very much, so I run it live 24/7.

How to login to the account above:sweatdrop ? I can't see any login icon on interbankfx website , or you mean login by using metatrader 4:sweatdrop ?

Yes login using metatrader 4, and remember to connect to choose interbankfx server.

Is it possible to see the expert you've been working on, The big one that you want to encrypt etc. Id like to see how it performs and such just so we don't need to ask how its going. Even if its not fine tuned I think a lot of us would appreciate to see this, it would also bring more trust into starting a real account instead of demo. I for one would probably put money right away if I saw some live results from now.

Thanks

Gaz, unfortunately it's in mt3. Read my post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194011 I replied to the same question by mleck.

75 Pips Net PL from 2005.11.14 to 2005.11.18

Files:
123trader_1.png  21 kb

exactly what I got with hans123v8.

nice to see one of these match. So many times two people run the same expert and they get different results.

Goldstock

Can the Hans123 Expert be made into an indicator ?

Can not read G, do you have a English version?erman

Reason: