the puncer eur_usd m15

58 10 points eur_usd h1

They all make small income but at the end of the month you have a paycheck

for doing nothing!!!

IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO PROGRAM MY IDEA PLS POST HERE

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Files:
EA.zip  84 kb

hi forexflash i would like to thank you for the eas, do you use them with the default settings and are there any indicators that have to be loaded, do you have templates for them

denexer

Hi all fishermen, and most of all thanks forexflash for the indicators. Please I will like to know if there is any setting for the indicators.

Kavilos

Hi denexer and kavilos!

Please dont hurry to make money!!!

These eas i posted here are mostly tested with mt4, live and forward,

but forward testing is not good at all to be consired as a "true".

In live testing there is always some up und downs no matter what indicator you use and eventualy something bad happens and you lose all your money.

The only EA that i will sugest to use on real account is the PUNCHER.

It places 3 orders (long or short) at 0.1 lot, when RSI is above 70, and STOCH at about 90, that is for sell order, and RSI under 30, and STOCH about under 10, that is for buy order.

I started on live account with some 400 usd(before 10 days), and i use

only puncher preferences in indicators, but not the real ea, simply becouse i dont trust in eas!!!

At charts i have RSI and STOCH, at 1 hr timeline, and when the above explained happens i manualy sell or buy some currency.

I have only 400 usd on account, so i sell or buy only one pair at 0.1 lot.

I use stop loss at about -100usd and take profit 100 usd.

It takes about 1-2 days to close the order.

It is very important that you look at the currency pair at different timeframes

from 1hr to 1day, becouse it is a long term game!!!

If all suggest that the currency will be long or short an 1hr,4hr,1d only then

buy or sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For start you can play with puncher and test it to see how it works, and when you got it you can go live on real account.

In tester when you make a first test there press buton open chart,

and you will see a new chart with PUNCHER default indicators and indicators where he bought or sold currency, look at them to uderstand when and why

he bought or solld something!!!!!!!!!!!

When you completely understend it ONLY then go live!!!!!!!

So far i made 347 usd, and im wery happy with that, becouse with more money i can set more orders, with more orders i will make more money.

Start with small 300-600usd account before you learn how to play forex!!!

DO NOT USE EAs, THE HOLY GRAIL DOESNT EXIST!!!!

GOOD FISHING, AND REMEMBER "RIDE THE WAVES"

flash, you're making good points here. And thanks for the files!

forexflash:
Hi denexer and kavilos! Please dont hurry to make money!!!These eas i posted here are mostly tested with mt4, live and forward,but forward testing is not good at all to be consired as a "true".In live testing there is always some up und downs no matter what indicator you use and eventualy something bad happens and you lose all your money.The only EA that i will sugest to use on real account is the PUNCHER.It places 3 orders (long or short) at 0.1 lot, when RSI is above 70, and STOCH at about 90, that is for sell order, and RSI under 30, and STOCH about under 10, that is for buy order. I started on live account with some 400 usd(before 10 days), and i useonly puncher preferences in indicators, but not the real ea, simply becouse i dont trust in eas!!! At charts i have RSI and STOCH, at 1 hr timeline, and when the above explained happens i manualy sell or buy some currency.I have only 400 usd on account, so i sell or buy only one pair at 0.1 lot.I use stop loss at about -100usd and take profit 100 usd.It takes about 1-2 days to close the order.It is very important that you look at the currency pair at different timeframesfrom 1hr to 1day, becouse it is a long term game!!!If all suggest that the currency will be long or short an 1hr,4hr,1d only thenbuy or sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For start you can play with puncher and test it to see how it works, and when you got it you can go live on real account.In tester when you make a first test there press buton open chart,and you will see a new chart with PUNCHER default indicators and indicators where he bought or sold currency, look at them to uderstand when and whyhe bought or solld something!!!!!!!!!!!When you completely understend it ONLY then go live!!!!!!! So far i made 347 usd, and im wery happy with that, becouse with more money i can set more orders, with more orders i will make more money.Start with small 300-600usd account before you learn how to play forex!!! DO NOT USE EAs, THE HOLY GRAIL DOESNT EXIST!!!! GOOD FISHING, AND REMEMBER "RIDE THE WAVES"

Also remember as with any trading system look out for fundamental news as they can sway the market in the opposite direction.

Hello Guys, I am a teacher of statistic at Iowa University. I´ve heard many things about FX trading, how should I begin trading in this global market?

Thanks so much for your help!

Reason: