Old 06-27-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

xadesh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to xadesh

dear saivenkat
this is true that i have use synergy system on my live mcx (indian) acount this is the worlds best stratagy ive ever been found . i have use it but with some extra modification in my style of trading . this system is great but i have remove some indicators like synergy mtf (this is confuse me and slowdown my mt4) ,synergy apb(haiken ashi dont gives a clear position of price) ,both 5 ma h/l (pac breakout is not accrate situation to jump in the market ).continuation ( never use it),voilatility ( useless ). so i remove all above indicators and modified traders dynamic index for trend detection and confirms entry and exit . range factor is one of the important part of this system but with some modifications .i also use synergy trade signal with little modifications . dsr used as it is . so i use synergy successfully but modified it in my style . this is a great system highly profitable but i dont advice to use it with dean melones methode.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Banned

i respact dean and his synergy system . this is a compleate system for comleate software trading which controls traders emotions ,greed and fear .my suggetion is that new trader dont use it straigt forward and as it is and experianced trader make some modifications like me and use it as a trand follower systems . this is a highly promising profitable and comfortable stratagy on all above the garbages of so called trading systems.
xadesh synergy system
Old 06-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Banned

Default xadesh synergy system

hear you can see my modifications and how i use this great system on my live account
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xadesh synergy.JPG (172.4 KB, 731 views)
Advertisement
xadesh synergy system
Old 06-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Forex Trader

phim9hi3n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadesh View Post
hear you can see my modifications and how i use this great system on my live account
Great modification.

Could you tell more about those modified indicators?

Thanks.

Last edited by phim9hi3n; 06-29-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 AM
Banned

phim
thank you for apritiation.hear i expalain you that how i use synergy system with some modifications which suitable for me . first of all i dont use synergy apb (this is a haiken ashi but it cant project price accuratly and from my viwe it is not good that you dont know that where the price actualy) i dont use normal candle (that is no meaning of green or red candle ,even i dont think that we can have some idia behalf of h/l/c of the candle)i dont use bar and line (useless). i found sfc05 quite usefull for recognise the price action.this indicator have two smooth ma 8 and 11 and we clearly see the price action with crossing thease two mas and colour changes of candles. in next post i will describe lot more about other modification .
Old 06-30-2010, 01:09 AM
Forex Trader

Thanks xadesh for quick reply and explain the sfc05 indicator.

What is sfc05 stand for ? I checked but no result name ?
Smooth ma, you mean that using this MA type. Right?
"MA_Type: Moving Average Type. 0 = Simple, 1 = Exponential, 2 = Smooth, 3 = Weighted"

Yes, please describe others.

Last edited by phim9hi3n; 06-30-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Banned

phim
im happy to know that you r intrested in this great stratagy. sfc05 is an indicator (yes it is a modiied candlestick )wich halps to know the price action + trend sentiments (by cross over )+ continuation (took control on your geed and fear) soon i will post it for you.sfc05 gives me frist sign of reversal by crossover and chang the colours of candles.now i know that at this time book our profit .but hear we dont take a new position . i will describe it in next post . thanks for patiance .god bless you
Old 06-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Forex Trader

007-FX is on a distinguished road

Can you please post the complete system on here with the indicators and explain how to trade it.

Also post complete trading results.

Thanks
Old 06-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Forex Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadesh View Post
phim
im happy to know that you r intrested in this great stratagy. sfc05 is an indicator (yes it is a modiied candlestick )wich halps to know the price action + trend sentiments (by cross over )+ continuation (took control on your geed and fear) soon i will post it for you.sfc05 gives me frist sign of reversal by crossover and chang the colours of candles.now i know that at this time book our profit .but hear we dont take a new position . i will describe it in next post . thanks for patiance .god bless you
Yes, your indicator is very interesting. Thanks for clear describe.
Take your time and god bless you !
Old 07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Forex Trader

Hello xadesh,

Any update.
Just tell me what indicators that you using on the price.

Thx