PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$

Hi all Traders, And hi to FXFisherman. I have been trading Forex for over 4 years and have tried many systems and 100's of different indicators, this system does work, and as always. TRADE WHAT YOU SEE NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! Like I said I have spend thousands of hours and alot of frustration to put togther a system that actualy works, thanks to these different indicators, a friend and I have come across. There is alot of trading systems out there, if you stick with one system learm it, understand it and stay with it!! The key to a good system is haveing all the indicators work togther and that is what I have here.

Includid in the Zip file is all the indicators and 2 templates. NOTE:

Includid in the file is a PDF explaining Mmath lines and Camarello explination

Template 2 has the meter Note: Only apply the meter to one chart for some reason if you attach to all the charts it gets false readings

Also The Meter gets false readings on IBFX I use Alpari for my charting and it works fine.

Indicators

Labtrend see how it detects trends with the dots and the filled bars on buy and sell

Sidewinder Only trade Green Yellow means caution red means stay out no trade.

Meter Moniter the meter for each currency this shows strength on each currency very helpful tool.

The PDF exlpains the Cam zones and the mm Lines

Juice This also shows streingth in either direction of the trend.

Look at My Chart below and study how these indicators work, try it on a demo and get some PIPS

I will answer any questions you have so if you have a question just post it this is the only forum I am going to post on so I will be able to get back to you as soon as possable, and with me no question is a dumb question.

I wish nothing but good fortune to all you traders!!!!

May many many PIPS head your way.

Turbotrader

A Little fun

FXFI$herman for president???? Check this link I News 3 your personal news center

Files:
temp2.gif  23 kb

Oh man... I got punked.

Ya that president thing is kinda cool, at the end of the video you can click on the screen and put somebody elses name in it.

hi turbotrader thanks for the good system you posted, i have been using it for the past three days, my first time using a manual system and made 554 pips i know the last 3days have had large trends either way, i had problems with the alarms going off all the time and it seems the labtrend signal is painting and repainting,is there any way i could stop this

Hi denexer right click on your chart. Click on indicator list double click on labtrend indicator and click on inputs then where it says sounalertmode put 0 for a value and this will stop the audible alerts. I am glad you are making pips. Also labtrend I havent noticed any repaint and I have been using this for a long time. Once the candle closes with a dot it stays there. The signal will go on and off untill the candle closes with a confirmed signal.

Hope this helps

Turbotrader24

Goos Luck

Hi All I addid a new indicator to this system thanks to a friend of mine, is is called the WPR Fast it is a good filter for choppy markets, it works great with this system.

Blue Bar buy
Red Bar sell
No bar no trade

Just remember all the indicators must shoe eather short or long before entering a trade. Check longer time frames for where the trend is headid.

See where you are at the Murrey Math lines, cam zones and support and resistance. Take a look at my chart and you will notice where oreic stalled at M4 and the top of the SDX Then labtrend had a sell signal but SIDEWINDER was red and Yellow and NO bars on the WPR so no trade or get out of your long.

Now notice the buy signal from Labtrend at around 190.04 and Green Sidewinder Blue WPR Bars and it went longand broke through the SDX H5 and stalled at R3 but finally broke out of R3 and the Price Meter had GBP at 8 -9and Japan at 0 "THE PERFECT TRADE". This is juat an example of a perfect setup and trade I addid the WPR indicator here like I said it is a good filter.

Just practice with this system and get to know it and you should do very well.

Feel free to post your charts if you have questions, and if you get into a bad trade post your chart and lets see what went wrong.

Happy Trading and Good luck to all of you

Files:
WPRfast.zip  3 kb

thank you mr turbo trader..

You are welcome Aris, and good luck with your trading!!

Here is the new template with the WPR fast indicator, plus the indicator.

Note: There is two templates turbotrader 1 template has no meter on it and turbotrader template 2 has the meter. Only use the meter on one chart The reason is it can give false readings when used on several charts.

Good Luck and happy trading.

Any questions pm me or post on this fourm.

Files:

Hello TurboTrader24, i saw your indicator and i try to install it on my MT4 plateform in side indicator under experts, but i can't see it there, please will be kind to put me through how to install it and how to use it properly, which currency pair to use it with and what time of the day to use for best result, please i don't mind if you can send all this detail in well coded PDF format. Thanks alot.

Bakerbake

I have finally attached it to the plateform (Alpari), but its not showing properly on the chart, its not showing the price meter nor the sidewinder, infact nothing is attached on the chart, please give me step by step on how to do this properly, and don't forget which of the currency pair is best for this? Thanks.

Bakerbake.

Reason: