Simple Trading Method

Im been playing this method for about 3 months now and the return is quite good. This is a very simple method and it is all base on price action, indicator free trading and it is done manually.

First you have to open a demo account and make sure that the broker you choose have the ff. pairs (must have) in their platform:

1. GBPUSD

2. EURGBP

3. GBPCHF

4. CHFJPY

5. AUDJPY

6. EURJPY

7. USDCHF

8. CADJPY

9. AUDUSD

10. USDJPY

11. EURUSD

12. EURCHF

13. GBPJPY

14 USDCAD

The top seven pairs is set 1 and the bottom is set 2. These pairs will hedge each other. Fresh start this method at the very beginning of the week, this will give you a good look at the pairs as weeks goes on. Set 1 trade them SHORT and set 2 trade them LONG. No SL and no TP. As much as possible run a script (attached) so as to maintain correct timing in opening them. Click twice the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom or vice versa. Initially the order of this pairs is a mess, let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to make a proper order. All the buys will stay at the bottom and all the sells will occupy the top or vice versa. It like putting to rest the dirty bottled water and it will start to settle down after a certain period and all the dirt to the bottom and the clearer water at the top.

About a day or two, all the buys (if negatives) will stay below and the sell (if positives) will be at the top. Now the indication that you should watch is, ideally the bottom 7 slots should be occupied by the negatives, the first pair in the negative that crosses the boundary of positive and negatives is the pairs we are concern. If one of the negative jump to slot 8 (counting from bottom) there is also a corresponding positive that will jump to slot 7. This is the signal. We will trade those two pairs that jump out of boundary.

You should have another account where you real trading will be executed. You will trade the two pairs that jump out. If the pair that jump up is Long then trade the two breakaway pairs LONG or vice versa. I also trade the next two pairs that jump of the boundary. I limit myself to just 4 pairs being traded at one time. The profit is up to you, what I do is when the pair i'm trading retreats 2 slots then I close it.

Remember do not touch your demo account as this will serve as your indicator and keep it running all the time and just check it once in while for any jumper pair and then trade them.

On the attached terminal copy, you can see the breakaway pair USDCAD that was a few hours ago and i traded it and make some pips on it. Consequently the other pair GBPUSD also jump 1 slot down and can also be trade Long as well. Note: T101 Rules (attached) prepared by Icicle and others is being adapted as the consolidation of rules found around the thread.

I hope i explain it well. Good Luck trading,

Trader101

Note:

1) this method is manual.. again manual.. Indicator is fine but the trading is manual. If some of you do not like doing it manual you are free to go.

2) i dont want to see any EA being made out of this system and posted here for showing-off. Indicators are welcome.
3) No mt4 operational questions ex. "where am i going to put the script file?, How do i install this on the chart, or Im a newbie but i like your system please recapitulate the system." Also if you dont understand English dont ask me to translate if for you.
4) Someday somebody will make an FAQ of this sytem. I need volunteer. for that.
5) Lastly, website owner/web administot, forex system stealers, programmer for hire, if your agenda is to steal or herd traffic tell me now in PM so i can charge you, programmers for hire, i cant prevent you. Just make sure to give me a credit on this one on your program and you have to give us a commission for stealing ideas here.
I hope we agree on this one then we can always continue.

Attached Thumbnails

Files:

You trade the same lot sizes for both pairs (of your "real" trade)?

oludotun:
Im been playing this method for about 3 months now and the return is quite good. This is a very simple method and it is all base on price action, indicator free trading and it is done manually. First you have to open a demo account and make sure that the broker you choose have the ff. pairs (must have) in their platform: 1. GBPUSD 2. EURGBP 3. GBPCHF 4. CHFJPY 5. AUDJPY 6. EURJPY 7. USDCHF 8. CADJPY 9. AUDUSD 10. USDJPY 11. EURUSD 12. EURCHF 13. GBPJPY 14 USDCAD The top seven pairs is set 1 and the bottom is set 2. These pairs will hedge each other. Fresh start this method at the very beginning of the week, this will give you a good look at the pairs as weeks goes on. Set 1 trade them SHORT and set 2 trade them LONG. No SL and no TP. As much as possible run a script (attached) so as to maintain correct timing in opening them. Click twice the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom or vice versa. Initially the order of this pairs is a mess, let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to make a proper order. All the buys will stay at the bottom and all the sells will occupy the top or vice versa. It like putting to rest the dirty bottled water and it will start to settle down after a certain period and all the dirt to the bottom and the clearer water at the top. About a day or two, all the buys (if negatives) will stay below and the sell (if positives) will be at the top. Now the indication that you should watch is, ideally the bottom 7 slots should be occupied by the negatives, the first pair in the negative that crosses the boundary of positive and negatives is the pairs we are concern. If one of the negative jump to slot 8 (counting from bottom) there is also a corresponding positive that will jump to slot 7. This is the signal. We will trade those two pairs that jump out of boundary. You should have another account where you real trading will be executed. You will trade the two pairs that jump out. If the pair that jump up is Long then trade the two breakaway pairs LONG or vice versa. I also trade the next two pairs that jump of the boundary. I limit myself to just 4 pairs being traded at one time. The profit is up to you, what I do is when the pair i'm trading retreats 2 slots then I close it. Remember do not touch your demo account as this will serve as your indicator and keep it running all the time and just check it once in while for any jumper pair and then trade them. On the attached terminal copy, you can see the breakaway pair USDCAD that was a few hours ago and i traded it and make some pips on it. Consequently the other pair GBPUSD also jump 1 slot down and can also be trade Long as well. Note: T101 Rules (attached) prepared by Icicle and others is being adapted as the consolidation of rules found around the thread. I hope i explain it well. Good Luck trading, Trader101 Note: 1) this method is manual.. again manual.. Indicator is fine but the trading is manual. If some of you do not like doing it manual you are free to go. 2) i dont want to see any EA being made out of this system and posted here for showing-off. Indicators are welcome.
3) No mt4 operational questions ex. "where am i going to put the script file?, How do i install this on the chart, or Im a newbie but i like your system please recapitulate the system." Also if you dont understand English dont ask me to translate if for you.
5) Lastly, website owner/web administot, forex system stealers, programmer for hire, if your agenda is to steal or herd traffic tell me now in PM so i can charge you, programmers for hire, i cant prevent you. Just make sure to give me a credit on this one on your program and you have to give us a commission for stealing ideas here.
I hope we agree on this one then we can always continue. Attached Thumbnails

What can I say other than I love this method!!! I have been playing with basket trading for a while, this certainly takes it to a new level. I opened a trade last night on a live account that ended up at +600 pips and I was stopped out early. Thank you for continuing the education!

CA1962:
You trade the same lot sizes for both pairs (of your "real" trade)?

Yes, you would trade the same lot sizes for the "real" trades just as you do when you setup your trades as detailed above for the Indicator Account (IA).

Cheers,

Jeff

Hi:

I have one other question...

At some point, when the correct order for the various currencies pairs are "first" setting up -- for example, all of the buys become negative and all of the sells become positive, you will probably have one or two currency pairs crossing back and forth from positive to negative frequently. My question is (using the current example), when the all of the buys finally become negative and all of the sells finally become positive, how much separation should there be or how long should you wait until you trade the first negative pair that becomes positive and moves into the 8th position. My point is that there will be a transition period where even though all the buys will be negative and the sells positive, you may have a buy order that is barely negative and sell order that is barely positive and they may trade positions frequently. Should some separation be allowed before we look to trade the first negative pair that moves into positive territory (into the 8th position)?

CA1962

oludotun:
Im been playing this method for about 3 months now and the return is quite good. This is a very simple method and it is all base on price action, indicator free trading and it is done manually. First you have to open a demo account and make sure that the broker you choose have the ff. pairs (must have) in their platform: 1. GBPUSD 2. EURGBP 3. GBPCHF 4. CHFJPY 5. AUDJPY 6. EURJPY 7. USDCHF 8. CADJPY 9. AUDUSD 10. USDJPY 11. EURUSD 12. EURCHF 13. GBPJPY 14 USDCAD The top seven pairs is set 1 and the bottom is set 2. These pairs will hedge each other. Fresh start this method at the very beginning of the week, this will give you a good look at the pairs as weeks goes on. Set 1 trade them SHORT and set 2 trade them LONG. No SL and no TP. As much as possible run a script (attached) so as to maintain correct timing in opening them. Click twice the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom or vice versa. Initially the order of this pairs is a mess, let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to make a proper order. All the buys will stay at the bottom and all the sells will occupy the top or vice versa. It like putting to rest the dirty bottled water and it will start to settle down after a certain period and all the dirt to the bottom and the clearer water at the top. About a day or two, all the buys (if negatives) will stay below and the sell (if positives) will be at the top. Now the indication that you should watch is, ideally the bottom 7 slots should be occupied by the negatives, the first pair in the negative that crosses the boundary of positive and negatives is the pairs we are concern. If one of the negative jump to slot 8 (counting from bottom) there is also a corresponding positive that will jump to slot 7. This is the signal. We will trade those two pairs that jump out of boundary. You should have another account where you real trading will be executed. You will trade the two pairs that jump out. If the pair that jump up is Long then trade the two breakaway pairs LONG or vice versa. I also trade the next two pairs that jump of the boundary. I limit myself to just 4 pairs being traded at one time. The profit is up to you, what I do is when the pair i'm trading retreats 2 slots then I close it. Remember do not touch your demo account as this will serve as your indicator and keep it running all the time and just check it once in while for any jumper pair and then trade them. On the attached terminal copy, you can see the breakaway pair USDCAD that was a few hours ago and i traded it and make some pips on it. Consequently the other pair GBPUSD also jump 1 slot down and can also be trade Long as well. Note: T101 Rules (attached) prepared by Icicle and others is being adapted as the consolidation of rules found around the thread. I hope i explain it well. Good Luck trading, Trader101 Note: 1) this method is manual.. again manual.. Indicator is fine but the trading is manual. If some of you do not like doing it manual you are free to go. 2) i dont want to see any EA being made out of this system and posted here for showing-off. Indicators are welcome.
I hope we agree on this one then we can always continue. Attached Thumbnails

Good question. Just as a rule of thumb -- if the volatility is high you may want to wait until it settles prior to considering the basket settled. If the volatility is low and the pairs are not continually jumping back and forth then I would consider it settled. I have not seen a hard and fast rule like you must wait 1 hour after eating something before you get back in the pool . Perhaps oludotun will weigh in on this.

Hi all!

I'm excited to try this! I noticed that if you don't shut off the adviser it will continually purchase the pairs. Am I right to turn it off after that initial purchase is complete?

How is everyone else doing with this?

(Oh and will this work with Alpari)?

Hi ForexPhantom:

The file above is not an expert advisor, it's a script. Be sure to put into your scripts folder (metatrader -->>experts--->>scripts) and then simply attach it to a chart (any chart) just as you would an expert advisor. It only opens one group of trades (7 Buys/7 Sells = 14 total). You then leave these running all of the time. They act as an "indicator" to tell you when to enter and what pairs to enter. The pairs that meet the criteria for entry are then traded on a different platform. The rules ofcourse are in the first post.

Also, this script does work with Alpari (it will work with any platform that has all of the pairs listed in the first post). it does NOT work with Interbank FX because Interbank does not have the CAD/JPY pair). Hope this helps.

CA1962

ForexPhantom:
Hi all! I'm excited to try this! I noticed that if you don't shut off the adviser it will continually purchase the pairs. Am I right to turn it off after that initial purchase is complete? How is everyone else doing with this? (Oh and will this work with Alpari)?

Hi I am just trying to figure out what makes this system work. It is just hard to wrap my mind around it? Are we thinking that when the pair moves out of its group that it is going to continue the move in that direction?

Thanks

Thx for your help CA. So I've had the script running for a day now and at the beginning I saw the jump. One pair went where it was not normally supposed to be, so I traded that pair and left it on for several hours. I came back later and had made 263 dollars. Very impressive.

But now I'm confused about a couple of things. How long should we let the trades go before closing them out? Are we supposed to be making 50 bucks a trade or are we going long...as in leave it there all day long?

Also, how should I sort the orders. I haven't seen one pair jump in a while. I have sorted the pairs by type so that all "sell's" and "buy's" are together...but won't this inhibit the jumping of pairs? Do I do it by profit? If I click the profit tab twice and do it that way, everything becomes scattered and I'm not sure what to trade!

Your help is greatly appreciated.

OK -- So let me just throw this out there. I organized the trades by profit and looked at the outliers. Based on that, I found the biggest outlier (i.e. the one with the most profit that was in the wrong spot). Made that trade in my other account and let it sit. Came back after a few hours and I had made 930 dollars!

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but man the results are impressive so far! This may be the greatest trading system in the world!!

Reason: