EA Envelopes...Great Results!

I’ve found a really good intraday strategy, which works well on the 15min time frame. First we established two EMA’s of 40 periods with a deviation of 0.30. That way you place lines that fixed percentage points above and below a moving average line. We then use another exponential moving average with a setting of 15. This additional moving average is to help identify when the market is beginning to trend. Try the whole explanation and the EA here:

MT4 Experts Advisor’s Blog

I’ve been trading with it and it works but I would like to know what everybody thinks about it.

Well I like it, so don’t do the silly mistake I did, I didn’t see the lines until I got the great idea to zooming in, so I got the lines and the market. Please don’t be dummy as I was hahahah

Why didn’t you use Bollinger Bands? It’s almost the same than envelops. Can I change that and use Bollinger Band? I mean Is it possible with this EA?

profitmaker:
Why didn’t you use Bollinger Bands? It’s almost the same than envelops. Can I change that and use Bollinger Band? I mean Is it possible with this E

you can googling for EA using bollinger and you can modify it

Does this robot only work with the envelopes indicator? The thing is that I’m just starting to get used to that indicator but I’d like to combine the EA and the indicator with some other that I’m more familiar wi

fxtrendline:
you can googling for EA using bollinger and you can modify it

Well you can actually change the setting of an EA if you know the code. How can you do it? ...I don't know...hahahaha. But some people can do it. For this particular EA, the guy shows the code in his blog, that’s why I already ask for a change in the target and the pip value. But I haven't had an answer yet.

For instance I choose envelopes because I feel more comfortable with them than with Bollinger bands. Also the strategy would need some other indicator to confirm the signal.

On the other hand… Angy! I apologies for taking so long in giving you an answer. You can change the code and fix it as you like.

If you don’t know how to do that, we can do it for you but it would take some time as we are a little bit busy these days. Anyhow I’m interested in everybody’s suggestion. So please let me know what you think about it.

Hey guys I’m new to this forum but not to forex I also think envelopes is a great indicator but has any of you taken a look at dmarker indicator I really want to get some results with it can someone give me an opinion on this or help me

dmaker? I haven’t heard about it…I look for it. I’m interest in new indicators and ea. But can you tell me something about how is it works?

I don’t know how to use Dmarker, can you explain us how to use it

About the envelopes, yes I tried it in MT4 and it works so fine, but I can only use it in canal days, so for a exciting day, canot work.

i use the envelop before it is very good with gbpusd

Reason: