Best Trading News Indicators- News Reader

This indicator will update every 30 minutes but when there is a news it will update every 30 seconds till it retrieve the actual value.

This is suitable for major currencies such EURO, JPY, GBP as well as AUD,CAD and CHF.

It will show you a forex clock and will provide you will all the information needed. It best to set buy limit and sell limit 20 pip each above and below the current price.

set the stop loss at 30 Pips and set your take profit between 40 - 80 pips depending on the related news. if the news is very important you might want to

set higher take profits.

template and indicators are available for download

It sound great, but I have a question, this can work in MT4 for Tradeview? I can see you have another one, so Im interested to know that.

The whole idea of trading is creating a good strategy. You can use your mix of indicator and create your own expert advisor…or you can try one from somebody else. But the point is to be comfortable with your system and your rules. I’m not talking about some psychological bullshit; I’m talking about confident and following rules. I have tried some strategies and even when they have been backtested for some great traders, any of them have worked for me. The successes of a strategy depend on the confident you get from it when taking a decision. You must be sure of how your strategy works in different situations. In other words, you must understand your strategy and be able to follow your rules under any condition. And that’s the big deal with strategies; they can be profitable and successful but if you are not able to understand the picture they are showing you will lose.

Yeah! I agree with Angytrix, you don’t need to believe every post you read, it the same that the another post I saw about believing everything that other person say, your strategy your rules, none else. Also if you want to create a goos EA for that MT4 from tradeview or another one, you are free to do it, even is good if you do it, be creative!

Ariesto, i am very keen in getting the Indicator. Here is my e-mail: onestopfxsolutions@yahoo.com

felipeca25:
Yeah! I agree with Angytrix, you don’t need to believe every post you read, it the same that the another post I saw about believing everything that other person say, your strategy your rules, none else. Also if you want to create a goos EA for that MT4 from tradeview or another one, you are free to do it, even is good if you do it, be creative!

I like what your wrote here, ther are no rules but mine, nothing else but my own way, that`s why I can be myself in the market.

ariesto:
This indicator will update every 30 minutes but when there is a news it will update every 30 seconds till it retrieve the actual value. This is suitable for major currencies such EURO, JPY, GBP as well as AUD,CAD and CHF. It will show you a forex clock and will provide you will all the information needed. It best to set buy limit and sell limit 20 pip each above and below the current price. set the stop loss at 30 Pips and set your take profit between 40 - 80 pips depending on the related news. if the news is very important you might want to set higher take profits. template and indicators are available for download

hi ariesto; where can i find this indicator? thaks

Hi ariesto, me too would like to have the template and indi. Appreciate if you could give us the link. tks

This is the indi what u whant but when attach on you chart allow the dll import becose she need to upload the news from forexfactory and u must open an account on this site and set the time on forexfactory for to be at same whith your time becose the indi will show wrong relased time for the news

Jof:
Hi ariesto, me too would like to have the template and indi. Appreciate if you could give us the link. tks
Reason: