trailing stop / stop loss ea

Hello,

I am looking for an exert adviser which would let me set my trailing stop and stop loss before i initiate a trade. Does anyone know of a good one i can use...

Also, once i have the code how do i upload it into my metatrader?

THANKS

Good day community members. As a newbie I am interested in neural network EA's in forex options trading

DonQue:
Good day community members. As a newbie I am interested in neural network EA's in forex options trading

Big ambitions for a newbie LOL ... You are welcome...

i just want to say hello to everyone ,hope to find this forum intresting and helpful

Here is the EA you want to auto add stoploss and take profit levels. It also does allot more, like break even and etc. Enjoy.

Files:

Just saying hello from a beginner in forex. any tips on eurousd

Well the fractals indicate a breakout on the EURUSD. Problem is they indicated it for the past two weeks. That's just the way forex is. It still is short for the time being. Depending how you trade.

Yusof66:
Just saying hello from a beginner in forex. any tips on eurousd

I like candle trailing stop, because there is less chance You will get stopped out by market volatility. Also it will lock profit if currency pair changes direction.

Hi rkinman,

Just a thank you for posting this great EA....what i've been wanting to try and do but to chicken *&%^ to attempt.

thanks

rkinman:
Here is the EA you want to auto add stoploss and take profit levels. It also does allot more, like break even and etc. Enjoy.

I am having problem to install this Trailing stop EA ( artemis Sitter. zip). anyone can send me the working EA for trailing stop which can run on 4/5 PIPs. thanks in advance.

my e-mail :

Hello.. If you looking for this EA., you got a right man.. This EA was develope by my seld and it works great.. Please contact at> amigo69.supertrend@gmail.com/

Thank You..

Reason: