Bollinger Band Ea
Hello ambitious traders,
I'm working a project that trades on the over bought/ undersold values of the Bollinger band. I'm placing orders when the price exceeds the bands.
I've read and I've confirmed for myself that in fact the price stays in the bollinger bands 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time its making me money.
we know that 95% of people fail and 5% suceed. Its kind of ironic i guess.
Whether there is another EA out there that already does this or not is where the experts come in. So please help me out and add any comments, links or an EA that trades in this manner.
I'm probably going to build one from scratch that fits my strategy. I have my own specific enter and exit conditions and money management guidelines.
Last edited by bossxero; 12-22-2008 at 07:12 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|RSI and Bollinger Bands||buangcla||Indicators||7||05-28-2010 01:46 PM|
|Bollinger Band Width Indicator||freshfx||Indicators||3||01-04-2010 03:37 PM|
|Bollinger Bands and Breaks||ariestomaster||Forex Journals||0||09-13-2008 01:50 PM|
|Free simple Bollinger Band reversal system with Automation||antonicus||Classified Ads||0||09-09-2008 05:07 AM|
|Bollinger Band Tag||Garry||Indicator Coding||0||11-15-2007 03:14 PM|
Registered members gain free access to online FOREX currency trading tools, foreign exchange software, Metatrader MT4/MT5 expert advisors, MT4 indicators and EAs. Register now