GoldWarrior MT3..MT4

here is the goldwarrior EA i dont think its making trades like it should but ive seen reports ran in real time of insane profits I havent ran it long enough to test it... here is the link to read on it... k2 must be atleast 2x greater than k1 at 30 and 60 it will make huge lot trades in the opposite direction wich will affect your money management cuase they are huge i adjust to 3 and 6 or even 1 and 3 this wont make opposite trades at 10xthe amount of lots your original trade was at..unless you have the big pockets adjust the k1 and k2

MT4 i dont know which daily impulse it uses so i just put both on cause im a retartd and no poo poo about coding

also period in settings in the robot should be (21)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

there is a link check out the trade posts

mt3 porog is the amount in dollars to take profit ''default is 300'' so 1 lot 30 pips if you run mini lots change to 30 some use 500 and 50

mt4 porog doesnt matter its the takeprofit in dollars default i think is 150 should be 300...

also in both there is an account balance in the code 2000, and also MGOD needs to be change from 2005 to 2006 or it wont work

Files:

Nice one. Thanks autotrader!

DayImpuls and DayImplus? What's the different?

I dont know one of them works with the expert but i dont know which one so i put both of them on....right now im trying to build an expert that only uses the impulse on not all the other stuff this expert is using..such as 2 zig zags... running mt3 and mt4 has been creating trades in the opposite direction and what not so im trying to simplifiy this thing, cause im not getting results that are even close to what they should be just by looking back at the impulse...

its not that its not making money cause if you wait long enough with a huge stop loss eventually it will, my last 2 trades on Eur/$ 1. short at +40imp then as the k2 trade 3X the lots again at more than +30imp ""k2 trades are basically to take care of the losses and make some profit if the k1 trades are in the red""..when in reality it could have made a k1 LONG trade for 30pips then another k1 trade at another 30pips but instead i have lots way in the minus and it added a 2nd trade thats in the minus, ill let it run its course but 100pip stop loss i dont like for a 15minute chart when i could have a 20stop loss and a 15trailer instead of the 30pip take profit and let it run, and just let it make trades strictly on the impulse.

i guess this thread has not continued anymore... but let's make it again. can it trade manually ? cause i am not using MT4 platform to trade just for a chart. So, i can't use the EA Regards, IIN

Hi,everyone.Due to my lack of programming knowledge I am looking for someone to explaine me the rules by which FXtrend is giving signals.

I attach pdf file with the code.This indicator is very powerful.So please someone help me to understand it a bit more.

Reason: