CCI + Stochastic

I keep missing the live trades and would like to have an expert to make 1-2 trades per day. So here is how it would go...

CCI one candle after cross of the 0 line would only open a position if the Stochastic was going the other direction during the cross...

By this I mean let's say that CCI just crossed going up, next candle the system opens a trade if the stochastic red line was bigger then the green during the cross of the CCI.. This means that the candle that opens the trade could have both CCI and Stochastic going the same direction

Thats about as hard as the system gets, HOWEVER, i would like to have an option to say how many trades i would like after the system is turned on. I could reset it when i want but I only want 2 trades a day. I don't want an abundance of trades, I don't know if it makes sense to any of you but it does to me.

Please help? I think this could have potential with the right money managment.

Thanks

Second post related to this I would like to directly compare the system to one that could only open the trade if both agree..

The same number of trades apply..

Thank you

Gaz, enjoys this expert.

(Tested with open prices model, 1H with default settings)

Files:

Thanks scorpion! though i just put it in backtest and it made one trade, hit the TP and then stopped trading.. whatever time frame I put this happens..

Could there be a bug with the TP?

Let me know,

Thanks

There shouldn't be any TP bug but if backtester bug, YES. I've been using the same code template for other experts without any problems, so...

But can't be sure unless it's tested live.

The problem persists.. I know there has been many possible trades for it to work. It got one profit then stopped trading. I tried removing the system and opening it again with no luck, still no trades. I will remove it, restart interbank (and my computer) and see what happens. I don't really mind since I only want to do two trades a day (one in the morning, one in the afternoon) but it would be awesome if I could customize it. Let me know

I'll be writing you another expert which has more debugging code. Keep me informed.

scorpion, I checked the logs and it doesnt seem to say anything about not enough money, etc. I still havent had a trade since sunday night Pacific Standard Time so I don't really know whats going on...

Please let me know if you figure it out, I took a look at the coding but couldn't find anything wrong with my limited knowledge

Thanks

Took a look at the code again but didn't notice anything wrong there.

Ok now pls send me some log files. They're in Metatrader 4\logs\ folder. Be sure to attach in the latest logs. File names are the dates, so...

Here it is, notice i removed and added the expert in hopes that it would start trades again..

Files:

Logs are ok except the "old tick" error. this should be fixed.

Maybe i was confused over the logics you described, so how about drawing signals on a few screenshots? That should clear things up.

Reason: