Trailing Stop EA

Hello to everyone yes I'm a newbie

Anyway I have been searching for an EA that can trail the stoploss to defind pionts rather than pips like the normal trailing stop in say MT4.

ie. Say I have 3 levels of scaling out of the trade(similar to the ultimate swing trader) and i wont the SL bought to break even if the 1st target hit and then brought to the 1st target if the second target hit and so.

Any ideas would be great and thanks for a great forum

Ps not growl to hard if I posted this wrong ok

"Candle trailing stop" and "break even trailing stop" will be included in our upcoming website and can be added to any created EA by this web tool. I will shortly describe features we created, it may be helpful for other traders and EA developers.

Candle trailing stop:

1. Trail Stop Loss by chosen number of candles. e.g. on buy order trail SL by last candle Low. Or candle before the last can be used for this. It depends on Your strategy logics and can be set by output parameter which candle to use (trailing stop should be adapted to market volatility)

Output parameters will let You control when to place SL at break even:

1. by percentage. e.g.: price makes 40% between order open price ant Take Profit - then SL will be set at break even (order opening price). You will be able to modify this ratio by seting external parameter for EA.

2. by pips. e.g.: price goes to good direction by "n" pips - Stop Loss is set to break even. It could be used when take profit is not set. "n" pips value can also be set by output parameter.

These features may even turn unprofitable systems to profitable ones and be a great help to many traders.

Great sounding idea will keep an eye on the opening thanks

Reason: