Kolachi Method of Trading

Hi All,

I will be posting here about Kolachi Method of Trading.It is a complete system of trading used to trade forex and commodities.I has been designed by David Kolachi and he has shared it mostly on forexfactory and kolachitrader.net.

I will be posting the text and rules of the Kolachi Method and its interpretations.

good trading

kolachi

That would be awesome!

Thx

Name: This Method be called as "Kolachi Method"©

Method:Use 1H chart.Use wma5 and ema21.Use MACD or CCI for better understanding.Place 55 ema, 100 ema and 200 ema on your chart.

Signals:when wma5 changes its slope place the entry.Wait for the pull back to ema21.If it crosses through it then be patient and exit on next change of slope.If it is repulsed then exit as soon as possible preferably with some profit.Repeat the process again on change of slope.

Whipsaws: Unlike other crosses this method has very few possiblilites of whipsaws.The reason being the difference in the period of two MAs.Moreover our entry is not the cross itself but the change of slope of wma5.In case of whipsaw you will see the repulsion of wma5 from ema21 but you have already break even or locked few pips.

Axis: wma5/ema21 has an axis of pullback which is 200 ema.It goes to a cetain level away from it and then it is pulled back for obedience till it is allowed to cross otherway to certain extent.

Comments:

1)You will mostly see that wma5 is repulsed from ema21 on the first attemp mostly.

2)On second attempt it will mostly cross and may be stopped by ema55 which is a strong resistance and support in my system.

3)Once price has breached it then it will face ema100 as next level and the last one is ema 200.

4)Once wma5 has crossed an ema it is usually not the routine that it will cross back the same ema unless it has crossed some other higher level prior to that.

5)Tackle repulsion from ema55 carefully bcoz it means price has equal probability to cross it again as emas have habit of rejecting once atleast.

Legal Info:

1)I have used this system with live account and is very successful.I am not convincing anyone to use it.My intent is to share my knowledge and experience.Decisions in Trading are ones own responsibility.sometimes you need your discretion about deciding entry and exit while looking at MACD,CCI, fibo levels etc.But mostly it is systematic.

2)This material is copy righted.Any copy, reproduction,or use must contain the title as "Kolachi Method"©.

Month:September,2006

Week:14-21th day

Equity Change: +4.77%

Pips Pefromance:+720 pips

Dont worry I do not sell anything,any service.I am a free teacher of traders.

If you want to know more visit as kolachitrader.net

kolachi

Week:7-14th day

Equity Change: +5.89%

Pips Pefromance:+840 pips

If you want to know more visit as kolachitrader.net

kolachi

Week:1-7th day

Equity Change: +3.03%

Pips Pefromance:+419 pips

kolachi

Performance of Kolachi
Month:August,2006

Week:21-31th Day

Equity change:+6.32%

Pips Performance:+822

Kolachi

Performance of Kolachi
Month:August,2006

Week:21-28th Day

Equity change:+4.39%

Pips Performance:+572

kolachi

Thank you for your strategy, not very often we can see new strategies posted here. But I have a couple of remarks . It would be nice, if you would post some screenshots of how the system works. Entry signals, exit signals,, whipsaws and stuff like that. The other thing is, since you are posting your systems performance, It would be nice to see when / at what price did you open/close the positions, to learn more about using the kolachi method .

Kind Regards,

Rav

Ravique:
Thank you for your strategy, not very often we can see new strategies posted here. But I have a couple of remarks . It would be nice, if you would post some screenshots of how the system works. Entry signals, exit signals,, whipsaws and stuff like that. The other thing is, since you are posting your systems performance, It would be nice to see when / at what price did you open/close the positions, to learn more about using the kolachi method .Kind Regards,Rav

Hi Ravique,

Thanks for guiding me.

I have numerous examples and more than a 100 hundered serious learners with me who have been learning from me.Unfortunately my all material is either on my own website:kolachitrader.net or on forexfactory.

Kolachi Method is a complete method with defined entries,exits,hedging,pyramidin,martingaling and what not all instructions in it.

I am a ful time trader and a family man so it will take some time to explain everything here which was developed over a year of time and has been tested with live account for about 12 months.

I am a born teacher who loves teaching free of cost and have no monetary interest whatsoever.

Those who need quick tour to Kolachi Method will need to visit my website which is full of hundereds of articles.Otherwise you will have to bear with me so that I develope this thread as time grows.

kolachi

I do not have all but few charts which I can present here but still they are too many to post here them all.

I take postions as well as take short duration trades or scalping.so you will see mixed picture.

Below is the chart of my trades.

kolachi

Files:
Reason: