Trading on PIP Range Bars !!

Hello dear traders,

Finnaly i got the "Nec Plus Ultra" on charting ...

Price (PIP) Bars or Range Bars !!

No more time based bars with gaps and uncontrolable price action.

Only clear and smooth price charts.

Please see my NY-night trade from today...

Done via NinjaTrader (free) platform and use only one indicator.

(attached)

Get free data feed via Gain.

Actually you dont need to register with gain, create a new gain-connection within NinjaTrader platform and choose "use NinjaTrader server".

Insert my used indicator after installing the platform

To Import
1. Download the attached file to your desktop

2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript

3. Select the downloaded file

Hope this will bring many pips to all of you...

Gilbert.

(Belgium)

Thanks for this, fantastic setup. Any tips you can share for this? If price crosses over the VMA Zones d oyou wait for a retracement and then take the next move?

What kind of success rate are you having at the moment with this, and what kind of stop's do you find work best? Thanks for your time and sharing. Mighty kind of you.

WilteredFire:
Thanks for this, fantastic setup. Any tips you can share for this? If price crosses over the VMA Zones d oyou wait for a retracement and then take the next move?What kind of success rate are you having at the moment with this, and what kind of stop's do you find work best? Thanks for your time and sharing. Mighty kind of you.

You can just follow the indicator when changing to stop and reverse.

Don't need to place a (hard) stop.

You have to stay at your PC during a position.

If you have 2-3 positive positions per day, OK.

Gilbert.

Hi Gilbert. I have set up Ninja as you said, but I see in your chart you have 2 more indicators: the PriceLine_Indicator and the VMAZones which I don't find in the list of indis provided, though in your trades you don't seem to make any use of them. What do you use to stay away from chop? (Big question! )

By the way, thanks for sharing!

alright:
Hi Gilbert. I have set up Ninja as you said, but I see in your chart you have 2 more indicators: the PriceLine_Indicator and the VMAZones which I don't find in the list of indis provided, though in your trades you don't seem to make any use of them. What do you use to stay away from chop? (Big question! )By the way, thanks for sharing!

Included new indicators for NT 2-range bar trading...

and trading rule via the attached chart.

Gilbert.

Files:
ECO2New2.zip  7 kb

alright:
Hi Gilbert. I have set up Ninja as you said, but I see in your chart you have 2 more indicators: the PriceLine_Indicator and the VMAZones which I don't find in the list of indis provided, though in your trades you don't seem to make any use of them. What do you use to stay away from chop? (Big question! )By the way, thanks for sharing!

See attached the settings for the indicators and the chart properties.

Gilbert.

Files:
DoubleMA_16.png  53 kb

desander:
See attached the settings for the indicators and the chart properties. Gilbert.

dear Sir,

Would you send the complete zip file (Indicators) of your method to my email ? I couldn't download them from the site.You are very appreciated. My email address is R.jahanzad@gmail.com . Thanks alot

Hi desander. It's so nice of you to share all this! I'm still trying to set everything up. I can't find a ZeroLagEMA nor an ADXVMA as options in the DoubleMA indicator. You can see my available options in the 1st pic. Can you check please?

Also would it be possible to post your xml template? That would make everything easier. I'm aware it would go in the chart folder located in the NinjaTrader folder existing in Documents and settings.

In the 2nd pic you see the chart I get. Thank you

desander:
See attached the settings for the indicators and the chart properties.Gilbert.

Hi desander. Last night I saw your update and replied, but the message needs to be accepted by the moderator, probably because I attached 2 full size images, to show what my settings look like. So the weekend is close and since it might take time for the moderator to approve the post, I'd like to repeat my question here, hoping you'll find the time to reply. You probably forgot to post the ZerolagEMA and the

ADXVMA. I dont get such options when setting up the DoubleEMA, so the main thing is missing i.e. the chop indicator. The post looks great and it would be nice to test your suggestions over the weekeend. You've been sharing so much here. Thank you

once again, mate.

alright:
Hi desander. Last night I saw your update and replied, but the message needs to be accepted by the moderator, probably because I attached 2 full size images, to show what my settings look like. So the weekend is close and since it might take time for the moderator to approve the post, I'd like to repeat my question here, hoping you'll find the time to reply. You probably forgot to post the ZerolagEMA and the
ADXVMA. I dont get such options when setting up the DoubleEMA, so the main thing is missing i.e. the chop indicator. The post looks great and it would be nice to test your suggestions over the weekeend. You've been sharing so much here. Thank you

once again, mate.

Nice to see that you like my posts.

The different MA-types should be included in the scroll down menu from the DoubleMA-indicator. (see attached file)

Also please see that all your indicators are set exactly as shown on the prev. attached indicator-settings !

Let me know if you find it, OK?

Please keep replying until you feel comfortable with the settings.

Nice weekend to go,

Gilbert.

Files:
ZeroLagEMA.png  110 kb

Very nice to see other platforms being used here apart from metatrader.. very nice settings.

Reason: