"Diamond Power Trend" 300 pips profit per week

What do you think if there is a system with which you will receive more than 300 pips profit per week, working on 3 currency pairs? C Trading System DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008, you yourself will achieve such results! Trading system DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008 is based on a set of indicators. The results were striking. Trade rules are extremely simple. This trading system is the top and lower classes in the trend with very high accuracy. Accuracy is so high, that the drawdown is minimized. Imagine-you get almost perfectly profitable trading tool for the symbolic price.

kevinator:
What do you think if there is a system with which you will receive more than 300 pips profit per week, working on 3 currency pairs? C Trading System DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008, you yourself will achieve such results! Trading system DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008 is based on a set of indicators. The results were striking. Trade rules are extremely simple. This trading system is the top and lower classes in the trend with very high accuracy. Accuracy is so high, that the drawdown is minimized. Imagine-you get almost perfectly profitable trading tool for the symbolic price.

hi kelvinator.

This is a great indicator. But

1. what time frame is best to use it on?

2. what are the currencies to use it on?

3. Does the signal (arrrows) for buy and sell repaints?

Thanks

hey kevinator,

i was able to download the rar file for the trading system but the read me file is not in english. i dont know if there is anyway you can assist by explaining how the trading system works.

Thanks

earlyman:
hey kevinator,i was able to download the rar file for the trading system but the read me file is not in english. i dont know if there is anyway you can assist by explaining how the trading system works. Thanks

Google translate the Pdf file if not english language.

kevinator:
Google translate the Pdf file if not english language.

hi kelvinator.

This is a great indicator. But

1. what time frame is best to use it on?

2. what are the currencies to use it on?

3. Does the signal (arrrows) for buy and sell repaints?

Thanks

sorry for the many questions kelvinator. Pls can u add a sound alert to the SR-SIGNAL indicator in diamond power trend 2008 trading system. Many thanks in advance.

kevinator:

sorry for the many questions kelvinator. Pls can u add a sound alert to the SR-SIGNAL indicator in diamond power trend 2008 trading system. Many thanks in advance.

Will take some time as I have a orchestra of tasks at the moment and will have to decompile chop cut and rebuild.Perhaps try system coding section.

ayo_deji:

hi ay dot,i saw the diamond power 2008 indicator that it has asure promising pips to paint account green,infact am just observing it on my live acct but not attemting to use 4now.but can you help to send me how to use this effectively and what does ind-TD-DEMARKS do and have you gotten the alert for SR-SIGNAL.IF YOU DO PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO HAVE IT.ONE LOVE 9JA

how long have you been trading this ?

any particular market that we should be focusing on?

Thanks for providing above indicator

Reason: