Best H4 system

No too much explanation for this system. Everything you need is attached.

Just follow the rules. Indicator settings already adjusted for H4 time frame.

Good luck

Files:
H4System.rar  44 kb
H4System.gif  37 kb

Hi thanks for this nice share can you share also the template and crossover singal.

JohnyG:
No too much explanation for this system. Everything you need is attached.Just follow the rules. Indicator settings already adjusted for H4 time frame.Good luck

At the request I made a small improvements adding a signal indicator and templates for H4 and H1 time frame. Trend indicators are with different settings for each time frame, and the other two are same for both time frames. Good luck.

Files:

Thanks John could you please explain how to utilize those files? Thanks Wayne

wanelad:
Thanks John could you please explain how to utilize those files? Thanks Wayne

Extract the RAR file and all indicators copy in MetaTrader/experts/indicators folder, and templates in MetaTrader/templates folder. Open MT4 platform, than open a new chart with currency pair by your choice, right click on, in the menu find template, load in and You done.

Thanks John have a good one

What pairs does this work best at? Or have you not tested it out much?

when i load your template of your improve version, only the cma shows up on the chart

Files:
mt4.gif  16 kb

JohnyG:
No too much explanation for this system. Everything you need is attached.Just follow the rules. Indicator settings already adjusted for H4 time frame.Good luck

Good system

Seems to be working on my Trade simulator.

Will try today on demo trading.

sweetmoya:
when i load your template of your improve version, only the cma shows up on the chart

You need to manually add the indicators and save the template again.

Reason: