Powerfull martingale method

Good day.

I would like to show one of the simplyest and not really dengerouse ( as martingale is ) method of trading. This system is totally unique for the traders whose have not enought some kind of special skills of technical or fundamental analysis. All u need , just get the moment, enter to the market, carefully watch and keep patience on that. I created a picture where i tryed to clearly explain how to follow this method, see the pic below.

We all together could share with our opinions and offers how to make this mechanism more and more efective...

1. Ok let`s say we started with BUY possition and with 0.1 lot size order and set up TP and SL as it shows above in a pic.

2. The next our move is to set up next opposite order (Sell stop) with 0.2 lot size, because all opposite orders should be two times bigger than others.

3. Ok then, if market moves down and touched Sell stop order, we have to create other buy poissition (buy stop) with the same parameters, but the both lot size`s should be two times bigger than sell orders.

So 0.2(sell lots)x2(double) = 0.4-0.1(prev buy order) = 0.3
So 0.3 is lot size for second buy stop position.

And so on and on till we get the target....

Gopd luck and take with your trades

I like this show one of the simple and not really martingale method of trading. This system is totally unique for the trading have not enough some kind the special technical fundamental analysis. All we need the just get the moment enter the market carefully and keep the watch patience on that.

Nice system, but it required margin. Very risky smaller account.

Thanks for share.

Has any one programmed this system? If so can you please email it to me?

can anyone write a expert for this method?

Very beautifull !!!

have you the EA or script for this ?

I remember I coded a very similar EA last year. Almost exactly the same as this one. If I remember correctly, it did not perform well. It takes too much margin and does not make enough profit. It will kill the account sooner or later. It seems like a good idea though.

master4x:
I remember I coded a very similar EA last year. Almost exactly the same as this one. If I remember correctly, it did not perform well. It takes too much margin and does not make enough profit. It will kill the account sooner or later. It seems like a good idea though.

If you have EA can shere for me ?

I know it is dangerous but in special condiction I do that and it's good , but I do manually

BUITRE:
If you have EA can shere for me ? I know it is dangerous but in special condiction I do that and it's good , but I do manually

I made this EA a long time ago. If I have time then I will try to find it. Unfortunately, I have many EAs since I program a couple hundred every year. So I forget the names sometimes.

Sounds good. Is it worth a try??

I think I found the EA. It is very similar to this strategy. It uses Market Orders and not pending orders. There is an option to set the direction of the first trade, TP, lots and the distance between the orders. Please test the EA in the back tester in visual mode or run it on a demo. I made this a long time ago and I do not know if it works properly or not. It should though.

Files:
Reason: