Default Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor

This is Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor.

Working with all pairs.
TimeFrame - M15.

Please test it.

Files:

Thanks...

Hello,

Thanks for your EA....i ran with the ver 1.43 and lost money, now u have the ver 1.45

please can you post a working set file for this EA....because all effort to run it always crash account, both on live and demo accounts.

thanks

This Expert Advisor Ilan-TrioKS-v1.45 working perfekt !!!
Please test it !

Files:

etrade24:
This Expert Advisor Ilan-TrioKS-v1.45 working perfekt !!!
Please test it !

I tried the 1.45 but not english version. Lost 20k in micro account....... You should make it little take trades on the trend side.. it simply takes trades and at last it loses everything.......

Thansk

Hello. very good money machine. Only lack of money management regulation. I'd like 0.5%

thanx for the ea I´ve tried it on demo account on eurusd 15min and set it to trade 0.01lots however sometimes it took a trade with 0.02 lots even 0.04 lots. at the end of day I stopped some trades manually couse it was Friday. It made a profit almost 40 dollars.

tried it on live account for 2 hours on eurusd and set it to trade 0.01lots then I stoppend the trades manually with profit 7,60.

Files:
ilan.jpg  167 kb

@Roland

Do you think it is safe enough to put on a live account already?? I suggest more demo testing...

it´s risky I know.. I found out that it´s working better during range. I am still testing it on demo and I think maybe it´s better to use it after closing ny session and before opening london s. to avoid big movements but I am curious about the opinion of others.

Roland,

Does the open up 3 trades at once (sell, buy, buy)?

Mine says in the comments:

IlanHiLo_RSI

Ilan1.5

Ilan1.6

Did it perform that way for you?

Could you please share your set file?

Reason: