Dolly London Rush

Hi to everybody to this site !!!

The strategy only works on the GBPUSD currency pair but is currently being tested and the EURUSD and USD CAD so that in future we will see the percentage of success on the 2 other pairs and we will report to here.

Also very important thing the strategy of opening the list up to London Closing in London season and from 09.00 to nearly 18.00.

The strategy is based on breaking the boxes that form 00:00 to 08:00, after the formation of the box (box), we know where they can be our potential trade.Every morning you will have a box of 8, which will have a high (maximum value) and its low (minimum value). But it's not just enough, there comes into play Doly indicator that tells us that with the box or the overbought and oversold .Doly also is used for TP and SL.You see in the left corner of the chart is Buy and Sell zone.U If we place buy stop we will watch the Buy zone TP and SL in the event that put the sell stop, we will look Sell column in the zone.Try on demo first but I trade whit big SIZE .

So for me this is the best strategy for 20+30 pips because we enter whit 2 target .I place 2 photo so who wont to play this he must send me e-mail or visit my site but my site is not on English .

Happy piping !!!

Slušajte

Pročitajte fonetski

Files:

where I can download dolly to try it? is it for MT4?

forexfaktor:
Hi to everybody to this site !!! The strategy only works on the GBPUSD currency pair but is currently being tested and the EURUSD and USD CAD so that in future we will see the percentage of success on the 2 other pairs and we will report to here.Also very important thing the strategy of opening the list up to London Closing in London season and from 09.00 to nearly 18.00.The strategy is based on breaking the boxes that form 00:00 to 08:00, after the formation of the box (box), we know where they can be our potential trade.Every morning you will have a box of 8, which will have a high (maximum value) and its low (minimum value). But it's not just enough, there comes into play Doly indicator that tells us that with the box or the overbought and oversold .Doly also is used for TP and SL.You see in the left corner of the chart is Buy and Sell zone.U If we place buy stop we will watch the Buy zone TP and SL in the event that put the sell stop, we will look Sell column in the zone.Try on demo first but I trade whit big SIZE . So for me this is the best strategy for 20+30 pips because we enter whit 2 target .I place 2 photo so who wont to play this he must send me e-mail or visit my site but my site is not on English . Happy piping !!! SlušajtePročitajte fonetski

Today very good profit EUR USD +26 + 36 & GBP USD +23+ 33 & USD CAD +38+38 .........=194 pips a day

Today very good profit EUR USD +26 + 36 & GBP USD +23+ 33 & USD CAD +38+38 .........=194 pips a day ......

This is not my pictures but is the same thing ...

04.10-08.10 (+160 pipsa)

11.10-15.10 (+150 pipsa)

18.10-22.10 (+27 pipsa)

25.10-29.10 (+50 pipsa)

01.11-05.11 (+122 pipsa)

only GBP USD

Today only EUR USD

1st Target 21 pips

2nd Target 31 pips

Files:

+23 1.3763 Tp 1.3740

+33 1.3763 Tp 1.3730

Files:

forexfaktor:
Today very good profit EUR USD +26 + 36 & GBP USD +23+ 33 & USD CAD +38+38 .........=194 pips a day

This system is written by CJA... it is Dolly Graphics v13

Here the link

Hope it is useful to you...

You can also refer to 20pips.com about the strategy, look similar... with free signal service.

Dear White rabbit is not the same thing because here is two strategy in one and a lot of thing different .

usd cad 52 pips today

so today 52+56 = 108 pips

Files:

eur usd 1.3671 +30

1.3671 +40

Files:
Reason: