" super scalper "

hi! today i ll introduce to anybody who like do scalping as trading style.this trading style i named its " super scalper " its really super/superb,something unbeliveble ,the result is superb...yu can try its...very simple,just follow the arrow appear , red (sell) blue (buy).remember dont change your trade till the next arrow appear.

time frame up to u , i mostly using h4 n hi.

"super scalper" (look extreme but profitble)

i just create the new chart which i named "super scalper" becos its very efective and fast profit...something unbeliveble,something un aspected...if base on trend n candle position yu wont belive.nomally our problem is reverse candle..weres still in the trend...this also my big problem..i always study n study how to solve this matter...this chart created.i do some testing on small account n the result is so good,that why i call its "super scalper".

the important thing if we use this chart is we must brave n confident which what appear on chart and just follow its.

time frame suggested is M30,HI N H4. what u should do just follow the arrow blue n red.blue for buy n red for sell...close the trade when arrow/colour change.so simple but we still can make profit.take profit dont put too high max 50pips. if the trend still continue we can re-enter as long the arrow still show the same direction...also we can wait till its change n take profit.

to whom brave n confident can use this chart/method.

tq

hi, thank you for your share but on real time i think the arrow is repaint, if you test more long time then you will see it.

Agree with bassieme, the arrow repaint badly.

thanks for give me indicator.. i want to test today

thanks ^^

"new improve for super scalper"

becos of a few weekness at first super scalper..i do some adjustment leaning its n study how to improve,n now version 2..with more accurate.however its dint promise us successful in every trade.as we know in forex something unaspected move can happen...that why no indicator or method can give us 100% correct...its just as a guide..for our trade.

trade guide for this chart.

- support/resistant level in degree 20 - 80

*when candle cross level 20(red/blue) that indicate us the trend will change..so just enter trade when candle below 20(sell) / above 20(buy).please take profit for every level.we can trade till level 80..if its reach to level 80..wait n see...where the next candle goes to...if candle go more than 80 its meaning the trend strong continue till the next lev appear...and maybe the trend will change.

- dont forget with stocastic move n forex freeway colour(all same colour-strong trend). - adx dot,pink n green also good to confirm where the next move going to.

- timeframe up to us..me, more to h4.

note:you can create your trade by yours self base on what you see or what your understanding using this chart..important thing, winning must higher then losses.

***sorry! my english not good enough....

Thanks....saya akan try sejauh mana keberkesanannya.

Though i am not a scalper and i always believe that one should trade with a long term to gain the maximum profits but i will see and try the Indicator for the results.

Thanks to share some useful details about super scalper. I will try it.

mkgemilang keep it up

thank you for sharing pls keep on updating

Hello frns, I am gold trader and I need free scalping MT4 indicators, Can you help me providing indicators or its links?

Reason: