Forex Tips

Unambitious trading — Many new traders will place very tight orders in order to take very small profits. This is not a sustainable approach because although you may be profitable in the short run (if you are lucky), you risk losing in the longer term as you have to recover the difference between the bid and the ask price before you can make any profit and this is much more difficult when you make small trades than when you make larger ones

Follow me guys, i will give you more tips in the futur

Samuel23:
Unambitious trading — Many new traders will place very tight orders in order to take very small profits. This is not a sustainable approach because although you may be profitable in the short run (if you are lucky), you risk losing in the longer term as you have to recover the difference between the bid and the ask price before you can make any profit and this is much more difficult when you make small trades than when you make larger ones.Follow me guys, i will give you more tips in the futur

This man is right.

Thanks to share these forex tips with us, even more tips can be found at Forex trading Australia, a forex educational website. To know more tips click here

Thanks a lot paul. I have checked the link that you gave me for tips and truly it is very helpful. I would share it with my traders friends and i can guarantee that this will surely help them in their daily trading. If get more tips i will share it with you and also it might help others you are in this forum. May you be successful in trading and earn a lot )

Hey guys, here some few more tips, hope this help you

Trade pairs, not currencies — Like any relationship, you have to know both sides. Success or failure in forex trading depends upon being right about both currencies and how they impact one another, not just one.

Knowledge is Power — When starting out trading forex online, it is essential that you understand the basics of this market if you want to make the most of your investments.

Over-cautious trading — Like the trader who tries to take small incremental profits all the time, the trader who places tight stop losses with a retail forex broker is doomed. As we stated above, you have to give your position a fair chance to demonstrate its ability to produce. If you don't place reasonable stop losses that allow your trade to do so, you will always end up undercutting yourself and losing a small piece of your deposit with every trade.

One of the main tips ever: do not try convince yourself that you have "a sense of the market". The market always has new tricks for you, that can easily halve your deposit.

Thanks for posting and i am pretty sure that it will help many of us. The market always has new tricks and we should be well prepared to skip these. We do have the necessary tools to face the market so let use them and also our knowledge to match it.

Before going into Forex trading first you need to be fully aware of the company, you are going to trade with.. this is the most important fact.

Second thing, one company could own many plans and schemes; regarding that you need to have information about all pros and cons of the plans. After all you will be investing your money- the outcome of your labour. Be safe)

Thanks a lot for sharing such useful post jhon. Am sure many will learn from this and definitely we have to know where we are investing our money and always be on the safe side. Forex is a very huge market and you can see how many are interested and involved themselves in this market. Howeve, we need to know what we are doing and surely putting us in the winning side!!!

nice tips

Thanks for sharing very informative tips. I'm pretty sure I'll be useful for me and many others in trading.

Reason: