Trading tips

need some trading tips to improve my trading skills..

Read e books, webinars, update by forex news and start with demo trading account.

I guess you should take advice of a professional..that'd be the best thing to do...he will certainly provide you all the details and will help you in a better way..

Hi,

AS much I know, Share trading is very easy if proper hardwork & study is there. If you want to make quick money in market then always trade in blue-chip stocks.never trade in highly volatile & illiquid stocks.Because may be these stock can give you good return but once you stuck in these stocks then you will loose your capital too.

continuously study forums, reviews and analyse information and how they effect market......and do open a demo account for trading......

My tips is to do not trade with high risk. Your target must be more pips than stop loss. For example if your stop loss is 30 pips, your target must be 60 pips minimum.

Patrickrock:
need some trading tips to improve my trading skills..

Sort of like General Neyland's Maxims:

1. Emotional Preparedness/Toughness

2. Concise and tested entry/exit.

3. Risk Management - Stop Orders and Trailing Stops a must

4. Don't overleverage. 50:1 or less.

5. Don't expect miracles.

6. Don't become insecure about your trade.

7. Take trading cues on forums as being for entertainment purposes only.

Think of the price as being a bird flying from one nest to another.

You are most welcome on behalf of the lads here, this is what forums are for. Non in here know everything, so don't feel intimidated.

Paul75:
Read e books, webinars, update by forex news and start with demo trading account.

Really nice tip here. That is just simply the best way to start.

and being on here is a good way to start, forums gives needed help to do who need it.

Trading tips of experts plays very important role to earn good profit from trading. To get best trading tips always make a list of all the trading tips provider, after that get free trial on your mobile so that you can check who is the best trading tips provider. This way you can check the accuracy of tips of all the trading tips providers.

Thanks

Rakesh

Profit.biz

Reason: