Here's a free e-book for trading daily charts

Hi,

This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now.

I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with success and I've attached it below for anyone interested.

The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend a lot of time in front of the screen. The book is written with the new trader in mind, but anyone who's looking to use the daily charts more might find it useful too.

It comes with no promises of riches, just an outline of what worked for me and pointers to take it further. Feel free to post any questions or comments about the book here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers,

Michael

Files:

Good to see some are getting use out of it. Thanks for the "thanks"

I see there's another thread listing results using the Fozzy method - good trading to you!

Here's a trade I'm in the the moment. Aud/Usd, entry at 0.8244 and looking for it to go up to the double top at 0.8390 again. I'm also short usd/jpy from the 8th. Both are not moving much but in the black at least.

Market's been choppy lately so bit of a tough time. Looking for a buy cross to get back in on eur/usd and gbp/usd. Wait and see for now.

Just my own plans.

Thanks for this books

thanks for sharing this for the rest of us, looks promising...

Michael,

Your system is definitely worth the try, by the way can we use this in another timeframe or just in a daily basis?

michael dunbar:
Hi,This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now. I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with success and I've attached it below for anyone interested. The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend a lot of time in front of the screen. The book is written with the new trader in mind, but anyone who's looking to use the daily charts more might find it useful too. It comes with no promises of riches, just an outline of what worked for me and pointers to take it further. Feel free to post any questions or comments about the book here and I'll do my best to answer them. Cheers,Michael

I have download the PDF file but it does not open.. Any help???

Peace the pdf won't open? Maybe you don't have acrobat reader. You need that software to view pdf files. Hope that helps..

Michael, ...my platform has a Sunday candle ( IBFX). The e- book recommends one that does not have the "Sunday candle"...

so would you please let me know which platform DOES NOT have that Sunday candle? I will really appreciate it :-)

P.S. THANK YOU FOR THE SYSTEM!

MB

michael dunbar:
Here's a trade I'm in the the moment. Aud/Usd, entry at 0.8244 and looking for it to go up to the double top at 0.8390 again. I'm also short usd/jpy from the 8th. Both are not moving much but in the black at least. Market's been choppy lately so bit of a tough time. Looking for a buy cross to get back in on eur/usd and gbp/usd. Wait and see for now.Just my own plans.

Wouldn't you actually buy at the next candle which is the next day? The circle candle is where the RSI had crossed, and this would be signal to enter a trade the next day...

et_phonehome_2:
Wouldn't you actually buy at the next candle which is the next day? The circle candle is where the RSI had crossed, and this would be signal to enter a trade the next day...

Yeah, that's what the circle means - probably not that clear....the trade is taken at the open of the next candle

Reason: