Analyse your experts with Arrows

I originally wrote this PlotArrows to analyse the performance of experts I am running right on chart. Plotting arrows and open & close price label on exact open and close times of every trade in hostory allows you to see how your expert perform in different market conditions such as choppy and trending.

How to plot arrows and price labels on chart base on trades history:

• Download PlotArrows.mq4 script below and save it to "Metatrader 4\experts\scripts\" folder.
  • Open metatrader and prepare a chart (I prefer M5).
  • Double click the "PlotArrows" script and click OK. You can change colors if you like.
  • Done. You can see price labels and arrows plotted on chart now. If something is wrong, check the chart if the currency pair is matched to trades history.How to read the arrows and price labels:
    • I suggest you read all Buy trades from the beginning till the end of the chart first and then read all Sell trades later.
    • Buy and Exit Buy labels are plotted in brighter colors, and Sell and Exit Sell are plotted in blue colors.Any comments?

Files:

You can see in above chart. I can finally see and touch bad trades right on chart. Before, I spent hours switching from trade history and chart back and fourth.

Nice thing Scorpion, will try it on the week, whilst trying to figure out why DynamicWMA came out such a looser.

I never used arrows, I always just open an excel file. Also I test out a lot of things at once so i delete arrows when they show up because im testing something else. It has no use to me but I'm sure it will help others. Maybe I will try it on my laptop if I only do one at a time

this is exactly what I have been looking for.. Thanks very much!

Reason: